Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Problem with VBar NEO

geschrieben von firmani.riccardo@gmail.com 
Problem with VBar NEO
18.02.2020 12:25:38
Hi, I have a problem with the VBar NEO control unit purchased recently.
The control unit has been initialized normally and registered in my account as can be seen from the attachment "my device", downloaded the keys.sto file and replaced in the VStabi Setup program to make it recognize the last purchased VO Bar NEO, connected to the computer i gives the following attached message "vstabi setup warning" and on the computer, as you can see, the connection is not made. What may have happened?
I enclose to this two other images "applications" and "control manager" to show you that however it seems that everything has been done as per instructions for a correct initialisation.
As you can see I have two other control units and I have not had any problems like this.
Waiting for someone who knows how to solve or to whom maybe the same thing happened and managed to solve.
Thank you
Riccardo

RV
Re: Problem with VBar NEO
18.02.2020 23:19:27
Hello Riccardo,

you have sent me a email with the question... my answer was:

Quote:
Did you download the keyfile after the new NEO was registered? Consider it is like a keyring - and contains all keys for the NEOs in your list.

You have also created a service request to my colleque Edward.

So - now we have 3 different ways to track ...

Having access to all - i saw the screenshot in the service communication ... this is NOT the path as required for the keyfile ... please re-check with the video/manual.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login