Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tail help logo 700 XXtreme

Posted by Kanglou 
Tail help logo 700 XXtreme
June 01, 2020 10:52PM
Hi!
I can’t get the tail good. In tic tocs the tail is kicking left / right and at hard stops (pitch) so I have check the tail and nothing binds and everything run smooth. What is the stock values for logo 700 in the vbar ( silverline) I have raised and lower values so now I don’t remember nothing. I also run vbar gov ( YGE 160 HV ) maby I have to Mutch gov gain? What should I do?
RV
Re: Tail help logo 700 XXtreme
June 01, 2020 11:28PM
First - essentially needed is that the zero collective point is matching.

Wich VBar Control do you have? Or ist it a 3rd Party radio? V6 control for VBC or a 5.3 for other Radios?

Did you check zero collective with the blade folding method in trim menue and afterwards re-check in setup while collective is center?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
June 02, 2020 05:02AM
Hi!

I have vbar control not the touch model the first one whit the wheel. And I’m running V6 on it. When I go in to setup the heli so the servos get centered I have the tail slider arm at 90 and I have maby 5 degrees for tailblades ( like in your old setup video ) everything is 90.
June 02, 2020 05:35AM
Here are some picktures in setup mode.

RV
June 02, 2020 06:36AM
Quote:
When I go in to setup the heli so the servos get centered

Please go to swash trim, then fold main blades 90 deg together, they must be in same level at the tips. If not - adjust with collective trim. This is the "precision" setup for 0 deg.

If this is okay - there is either a too aggressive collective ad for the gov or a too low torque precomp for the tail (if it turns with the torque on a climbout with low tail and gov gain at first movement) - or vice versa. At least the tail could also have not enough thrust (Blades / RPM / Stall or too less throw).

This kind of balancing between gov and tail is described here:

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2043

Could you probably add photos like the 2nd one with full deflection on each side?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
June 02, 2020 09:39AM
Here is 3 pictures. mainblades in setup mode ( hard too see ) but i think this is ok?

RV
June 02, 2020 09:47AM
On the second one - the deflection against the torque might be e bit too much (stall).

listen to the tail during climb ... probably increase torque precomp and lower tail gain for this. If it sounds "wuusccchhh" ... too much deflection ;-)

Rainer Vetter

June 02, 2020 09:56AM
My vbar governer gain is set to 37 is it to mutch?
June 02, 2020 10:29AM
Hi,

37 could be on the high side, 30 was default for that configuration iirc.

If you have issues with the tail kicking out, rather adjusting the cyclic and collective torque precompensation (tail) instead of gain, if you have issues with rpm, rather use collective and cyclic add for the governor (instead of gain).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
June 02, 2020 09:31PM
Hi again.

I will try to run YGE governer and delited vbar gov just to se if the tail gets better. I have downloaded the YGE app to vcontroler but when i select YGE esc it downloads but YGE app dosent show in the vcontroler? If it dosent Shows in the meny you have to download the new firmvare to the ESC how do i do that or have i done something right?
RV
June 02, 2020 11:08PM
@Mini:

Please one heli - one pilot - one thread. Open a new one for your questions, keep the board clean ;-)

In case you are the same person - decide for one account please and start to treat the issues by following our hints first.

Rainer Vetter

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2020 11:09PM by RV.
June 07, 2020 12:25AM
Hi Mini!
I'll be in your town this tuesday.
If you like I can take a look at your heli.

Best regards
Christoffer

www.helistore.se
info@helistore.se
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login