Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

NEO not passing throttle info to ESC correctly

geschrieben von silas 
NEO not passing throttle info to ESC correctly
23.03.2022 18:47:58
trying to set up a NEO, for some reason, it doesn't pass throttle channel information to ESC correctly. Replace to the ESC with a servo to see what is going on. You can see as the stick advance, the servo doesn't operated correctly. See link to the video

https://youtu.be/1BDu_GAtAj8

Is there a setting I missed in the setup or the NEO is bad. I am using external gov and at the gov setup, it is set to EXT gov.

thanks..
RV
Re: NEO not passing throttle info to ESC correctly
23.03.2022 23:39:35
Are you in operational mode or in setup mode (with the throttle direct check set in ESC panel)?

How are the channels assigned in PC Software? (add screenshot)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
25.03.2022 22:50:49
in operation mode. and channel for throttle is ch 3. S-bus in a futaba RX. all the other channel works fine. If I plug is servo to ch 3 (throttle) to the rx directly, the servo works as it should. If I go thru the NEO, this is where the problem is.
RV
26.03.2022 08:56:09
Okay - please save the NEO setup file and attach (zip it) here so i'll have a look at your settings.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 26.03.2022 08:56 von RV.
26.03.2022 15:49:08
attached, thanks.

The problem appears that the servo doesn't move on first half of the throttle stick when connected to the NEO.
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - b407vbar.zip (440 bytes)
RV
26.03.2022 18:56:25
You are using the external governor set in gov 1 tab for ESC which governs itself.

This is used for ESC's which just need a fixed percentage output for off, RPM(per bank), AR. This values are set in the throttle endpoints (last tab) and the AR / Throttle out (main page)

Your Motor Switch (NOT throttle from Stick!) is assigned to CH3 - so this MUST be according to the manual a 3-way-switch to achieve the 3 states we need (off, AR, Run). NO throttle curve etc. here. (i think this is your problem).

Have a look at my second video here:

https://www.vstabi.info/en/neo_transmitter

Rainer Vetter

27.03.2022 15:39:03
thanks.. if I understand this correctly. motor control is switch and not via stick.
RV
27.03.2022 18:58:53
Yes it is by switch and not stick ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login