Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Problem rescue neo pro

geschrieben von Prf.trifon 
Problem rescue neo pro
01.07.2020 22:27:26
Hello,

I got a Vbar neo pro.
My concern comes from the rescue function which sometimes activates 1 or 2 seconds after activating the inter. See even during the flight it doesn't work anymore. Sometimes everything works without any problem.

The gyro is mounted on a kraken 700.

I checked the updates and everything is up to date.

Do you have an idea or any leads?

Thank you
Re: Problem rescue neo pro
01.07.2020 22:45:23
Are you using a 3 level switch?

Stephan
01.07.2020 23:23:23
I use a 3 position switch with the last position which is with return so it can't be fixed (as soon as you let go it returns to the second position).
I set it to have the rescue on this last position and the other two positions are set in normal flight.

Christophe
RV
02.07.2020 06:17:23
What is important:

To engage the rescue for another trigger the rescue channel must be in center before pulling the rescue. If it was not - the rescue won't be startet.

Please check this with the pc software.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
06.07.2020 22:09:51
Hello,

Sorry to answer only now. I've been pretty busy.

I checked and the switch was set to -100%/0%/100% with 0% in the middle. According to the software, the rescue is activated normally when i pull the switch in rescue position, but it's unfortunately intermittent in flight.
Thx for your help
Christophe

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 06.07.2020 22:12 von Prf.trifon.
RV
07.07.2020 05:50:29
Okay - so we have to figure out if it is the 3rd party radio / receiver or not first.

We try this one:

- set the bankswitch channel to the same as for rescue (copy the bank setup to all the same)
- fly - and if it happend search the log for additional bank switch entries ;-)

Also - if it happens - vice versa, set the rescue to the bank channel and fly again.

Another thing ... which receiver is it, which protocol in use?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
10.07.2020 22:11:30
Hello,

Don't worry, I'll take the test. I should be able to try it on Wednesday.
I'll let you know.

Otherwise I'm on Graupner SUMD GR12L.

Thanks
Christophe
18.07.2020 23:34:59
Hello,

I was able to test it today. I got the rescue channel on bankswitch channel. And on three flights it went great. Quick response from the rescue.
I'll leave it on a few more flights to see if the problem comes back. And then I'll put the bankwitch channel on the route where the rescue was.

If the problem is solved with this change of channel, where did the problem come from? From the receiver? From the protocol?

Thank you
Christophe
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login