Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

VBar NEO Question

geschrieben von gmccluskey 
VBar NEO Question
03.08.2020 22:23:03
How do I disable the governor function in the VBar NEO Software so the throttle output is linear?
Re: VBar NEO Question
03.08.2020 22:23:37
How do I disable the governor in the VBar NEO Software?
RV
03.08.2020 22:50:52
You can run the NEO with 3rd Party radios with a Throttle signal from TY directly given to the AUX3:

https://www.vstabi.info/en/neo_transmitter

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
04.08.2020 15:49:26
Am I correct that I have to reassign the throttle channel to Aux3 in the transmitter? Please confirm.

As another option, is it possible to program Aux3 to mirror the throttle channel in the transmitter and plug in the esc in the Aux3 port of the VBar Neo?..just curious.

In the end I do not want to use any governor (internal or external) and want the throttle signal to follow the transmitter stick movement. Seems unusual not to have this as an option in the standard setup.
RV
04.08.2020 20:07:12
You have:

- to take care that the 3rd party radio gives us the 3 states motor off, ar and run as defined - even when using the AUX3 option (VBar needs to know for best control loops)

- assign something that can be given out at AUX3. This can NOT be given out on ESC. (Probably can if someone with VBC stes am Macrocell and you have Vlink)...

Go and get a Vbar Control - this makes things way more convinient here.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
05.08.2020 01:54:19
I am confused, are you saying that I cannot use this unit and still have a linear throttle curve? If so, I wish I never purchased this unit. Is the only way to use the governor on the esc is by using the external governor option in the software and not the throttle curves on my Futaba 18MZ? That seems so restrictive.

I wanted to give the VBar a try but am wishing that I stayed with the Futaba 760.
05.08.2020 03:04:00
I have discovered a work around, I think. I am using a Futaba 7008 receiver connected to the VBar Neo with the SBus wire. With this receiver, I can still get a linear throttle signal directly from the receiver (ie. connect the ESC to the receiver, not VBar). The VBar still gets a throttle signal from the SBus cable.

Will this work?. The unit seems to function properly.
RV
05.08.2020 09:37:32
It will work for sure.

Please mention that we do NOT need a "Throttle" Signal depending on your stick position, we need e "State" Signal (motor off, AR,run).

See also my latest and last videos for 3rd party radios:

https://www.vstabi.info/en/neo_transmitter

Rainer Vetter

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 05.08.2020 09:37 von RV.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login