Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

No connection Neo with Neo Vbar app.

geschrieben von Helimen 
No connection Neo with Neo Vbar app.
03.04.2020 21:02:45
Hello, my brother Kevin bought a used Neo. The former owner used a Futaba transmitter. So the Neo is setup with Futaba.
My brother want's to fly with his Vbar control. We want to connect the Neo with the Vbar Neo app to setup the receiver to Vbar instead of Futaba but we cannot get a connection with the Neo app. The controle manager app connects immediately.

His pc has windows 10 en is updated. The keyfile is placed in the folder Vbar. We've seen several movies and the neo is registered. We tried everything but we cannot get a connection. We can help us to get a connection and change the receiver of the neo?

Many thanks!
RV
Re: No connection Neo with Neo Vbar app.
03.04.2020 21:51:51
Is the keyfile named "keys.sto" and wa copied(!) into this folder after download (not download directly) as in the videos?

Is the boot plug NOT connected (only for updates)?

Anyway - having pro and VLink on the VBar - as an alternative - do the setup with the VBC, then just configure with the VBC as for crossover Buddyboxing and then unbind from VBC ;-)

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2095

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 03.04.2020 21:52 von RV.
04.04.2020 19:01:02
Yes it's named keys.sto and no plug.

When I see him I will try buddyboxing.

My problem was the same. I couldn't get a connection between my Neo and my old pc. So I bought a Vbar control to do the setup with the control. I love the Vbar system and I"m happy i bought a control!
04.04.2020 19:01:30
I let known when it works!
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login