Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up VBar Control flight analyzer support thumbs up

Posted by Lussarn 
RV
Re: (Recent) Problems with importing U/I data
August 13, 2017 06:36AM
Are both items up-to-date? VBC and Analyzer?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: thumbs up VBar Control flight analyzer support thumbs up
August 13, 2017 11:44AM
Hallo Rainer,
ja, they are both up to date. The analyzer only imports the normal logs but not the U/I, even they are physically on the VBC drive. I can open them with excel and see that all data is there.
I noticed the same problem with the older version of the analyzer. It used to work fine but all newer flights (U/I logs) starting from "2017-07-26" are not imported any more...
confused smiley

RV
August 13, 2017 07:59PM
Please attach one of this logs (zip it) for inspection.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
August 13, 2017 08:53PM
Frank Ha

You can send your files directly to me by email, I send you a PM with what you need.

/Linus
August 14, 2017 07:47AM
Hi together,

What about files from version 6.0 created by the vplane? Can't import them. All other modules are working.

Regards,
Lars

cu,
Lars
August 14, 2017 06:44PM
Hello,

please find attached the zip-file as send to Linus. Also, you can see from the picture attached that the last two flights #283/284 which I made yesterday could be imported to the Analyzer successfully. I did not make any changes to VBarControl or to Analyzer settings.

The last successfully imported U/I log before was #243. Confused greetings and thanks for your support,

Frank

Attachments:
open | download - battery_and_log.zip (261.2 KB)
August 14, 2017 06:52PM
Once again the.zip-files, not sure whether the ones before worked......
Attachments:
open | download - battery.zip (6.2 KB)
open | download - log.zip (451.8 KB)
RV
August 14, 2017 10:10PM
Okay - i have checked them, the Data format is correct on first view.

Maybe we have to wait for Linus responding here.

Rainer Vetter

August 15, 2017 07:32AM
Lars,

Post your logs too, i will check them in the coming days.

/Linus
August 15, 2017 09:50PM
Hi Linus,

i checked double: the four missing logs in vbcanalyze were 0 byte logs in the vbar. latest flights worked as they should. so i have to analyze why there are some 0 byte logs.

thanks!

Lars

PS: great peace of software!

cu,
Lars
August 15, 2017 10:50PM
Hi Lars,

das kann passieren wenn der Speicher voll ist - viele Modelle, viele Akkus, viele Logs...

Gruß Stephan
RV
August 16, 2017 08:39AM
@ Lars: Stephan hat recht - Miste mal aus ....

Rainer Vetter

August 17, 2017 08:39PM
Ok, ich schau mal nach wie voll die ist. Aber sooo viel flieg ich ja nun auch nicht

cu,
Lars
August 19, 2017 10:25AM
I was going to work on your problems today,

Lars, you don't have an analyzer problem then, right? A small request from my side is keep it in english if possible in this thread since I'm not german speaking.

Linus
RV
August 19, 2017 10:57AM
Linus,

Lars has lack of memeory only - so all files have 0Byte. Had this on Stephans VBC in the past as he flew lots of models with lots of different batteries. So - i am pretty sure it is the same on Lars VBC.

So this case can IMHO be "closed" - Lars is currently on vacation and might not answer here.

Rainer Vetter

August 19, 2017 11:46AM
Frank

I opened your files in the analyzer and I can't see an analyzer problem. If I understand you correctly your flights from end of may (2017-05-21) until end of july (2017-07-25) isn't imported, right?

But I can't find any logs between those dates. This might be me missing the question, or missing something in the logs so please give more info, parts of logs, which log files, which model and battery, exact dates and so on. If there is a problem I will fix it smiling smiley

Rainer, you have read the logs, do you see the problem I'm missing?

Edit:

Scrap my rants, sorry.

I see you have a problem with the UILog, but that is you only problem now right?

Linus

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2017 11:50AM by Lussarn.
RV
August 19, 2017 12:02PM
Yep - its corresponding UI logs are missing in the Viewer. I have checked the UI for data format etc. - but found nothing incorrect here.

Rainer Vetter

August 19, 2017 12:04PM
Frank

I'm a bit sorry to say they did import correctly for me. It seems to be working on your new flights you say so while you might have lost some UILogs it's not critical anymore.

The software can't reimport log files, and it would take a lot of work to implement that, which I'm not willing to do, at least not now. I rather make the software work correctly in the first place. But as it is I can not say what has happened here.

Can we do it like this. Be sure to backup your .vcontrol.db every now and then. If this happens again (No UILog) make sure to send me both your .vcontrol.db before you imported and the log files that do not import correctly. That way I should be able to iron this out.

My email is linus.larsson(attt)gmail.com

replace the (attt) with @, spam protection...

Linus

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2017 12:11PM by Lussarn.
August 20, 2017 06:16PM
Hi Linus,
I just did some test runs some minutes ago in my basement and with two different batteries it worked OK now also in version 4.2.4 and version 5. Also on two different PC's, one Windows 7 pro and the other Windows 10 (creator's update).
So, I really also have no idea to explain why the analyzer refused to read in the missing (but existing on VBar) logs. Anyway many thanks to you and the Mikado team doing a great support as always!
Best Regards,
Frank
August 21, 2017 10:40PM
I've had this problem on the last 8 flights :-(
There will be readable files in VBC but nothing goes over to analyzer.
I have more than 4Mb free on the VBC disk
RV
August 21, 2017 11:04PM
Please zip and attach the regarding files:

- Heli Logs
- Battery overall Logs
- Detailed Battery Logs

Rainer Vetter

August 22, 2017 01:03AM
Oxy3+ 3 flight 13/8 missings
Whip EX 2 flight 20/8 missings
Oxy3+ 3 flight 21/8 missings
Attachments:
open | download - battery.zip (13.5 KB)
open | download - log.zip (73 KB)
August 22, 2017 05:42PM
Peter, I don't have time to check this at this exact moment. But if you can, can you also post your .vcontrol.db located in your home directory.

/Linus
RV
August 22, 2017 06:17PM
For first view - logs are ok and matching.

But - there are some "+" and "/" in the battery names - maybe you can remove them by blanks for next flights to be sure it isn't a special character issue?

Rainer Vetter

August 22, 2017 09:50PM
Rainer, I have not had theese signs before I installed the latest upgrade of the VBC. Before that there were no signs like / or _.

I´ve been out for for 3 flight this evening, and when I returned home before reading the data I followed your instructions. Then the U/i data was imported correctly.

For your info, Linus, I try too include the .vcontrol.db data but It is too big.....
August 23, 2017 08:03AM
Peter,

The older version of the analyzer did not use the correct charset, meaning some international characters came out wrong, as it is now should be correct. People with Prôtos where mostly affected by this (They got a new model in the analyzer), but I needed to correct the error. However there may be a bug somewhere, did it work for you after renaming your models?

/Linus
March 09, 2018 02:04PM
Hi,

I have a question regarding flight parameters. When is it a flight ? I have a TDR that for some or other reason do not appear under flights. It does under all start-ups. I have a flight of 3 March that was 6 minutes long, consumed 24% battery but is not logged as a flight. I attached the file.
On the Cafe forum I have a similar post with my log file.
Thank you
Pierre
April 03, 2018 12:28PM
voetloos:

I don't have the sources in front of me right now but I think the point is 30% to be a flight. The reason to have a number at all is of course to not count bench startups as actual flights.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 12:29PM by Lussarn.
April 20, 2018 08:57AM
Leider ist mein Englisch so schlecht, das ich hier auf deutsch fragen muss.
Ein User schrieb
Quote:
Erst mal möchte ich sagen ein super Programm, Danke dafür.
Ich habe da ur ein kleines Problem, leider kann ich den UILog bei mir nicht sehen. Der Button Show ist nicht vorhanden.
Weiß da jemand Rat für mich? Habe ich was nicht richtig eingestellt ??

Whrite Logfile steht auf on. Aber ich habe kein "Show" Button und UI Log. Kollege hat das selbe. Muss da noch was eingeschaltet werden?

MFG
Dieter
April 20, 2018 03:51PM
ICh Antworte mal selber.
Habe unter C:\Users\Dieter\AppData\Local\VBCAnalyzer\ ein log File gelöscht und schon gehts
MFG
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login