Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do I enable Rescue? cannot find it anywhere!

Posted by Flipper 76 
How do I enable Rescue? cannot find it anywhere!
September 11, 2015 02:50AM
Hello Guys,

I have just installed a VBar Control (updated) and NEO PRO+RESCUE (also updated) on my Logo, but cannot find the screens that are shown here:

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1930

Am I missing something? There's a mention of a smiley face but I do not see that in my VBar Control and have also looked everywhere inside it for Rescue and did not find it...

Can you please help me?

Thanks!

Cheers,

Flipper 76
RV
Re: How do I enable Rescue? cannot find it anywhere!
September 11, 2015 11:08AM
Is the rescue app available in your VBC App list AND marked with a * next to the check field when this NEO is connected?

If not in list -update VBC with the rescue app.

If in list - and not marked - update NEO (maybe not updated to pro rescue, see Status info Screen in VBC)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 11, 2015 03:29PM
RV,

where do I find my VBC App List in my vbar control? Is it in App Setup? I first connect to the NEO and then go there?

The NEO is updated with pro rescue. Where is the Status info screen in VBC?

Thanks!
September 11, 2015 05:27PM
You have to connect the Vcontrol to your computer and use the vcontrol synchronizer program. Once it is done with the update click on application button and then look at what apps are installed on your vcontrol. Find rescue and upload it.

Good luck
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login