Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Decoding stored setups

Posted by scorlett 
Re: Decoding stored setups
October 13, 2021 07:55AM
Version 1.3 is up.
vbarservices.azurewebsites.net

If you don't see "VBar Services 1.3" in the top left corner of the page, you need to do a hard refresh in the browser, normally Ctrl-F5.
Jock, this version allows uploads, you may just be seeing an older version.

This fixes the 126 default values issue.

Cheers
Rich
facebook.com/3drchelipilot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2021 08:50AM by RichardV.
October 13, 2021 12:56PM
Version 1.5 is up.

Fixed - 126 values properly
Added - Logo 200 default model
Added - Collective curve chart (if you see an error after uploading your file, try Ctrl-F5 to hard refresh)

Still to do - fix Logo 200 RPMs.

Should we move this conversation elsewhere? I'm conscious we're using the vstabi forum, so perhaps we should go to the HeliFreak thread.

Thanks
Rich
October 13, 2021 01:08PM
Awesome work! Thanks. thumbs up Awaitng for the Logo 200 rpms fix spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 13, 2021 02:53PM
Fantastic news!! Your web application makes my VBCT radio that much more enjoyable. Consider adding a "Donate" or "Buy me coffee"option to your website.
October 13, 2021 05:19PM
Awesome job! Well done! smileys with beer
December 23, 2021 11:09AM
Hi!
This great tool is since yesterday offline ... ??? How know´s why? Update or closed forever?
Geri
December 23, 2021 02:25PM
It's back up. Glad you noticed thumbs upsmiling smiley
December 28, 2021 10:57AM
Wow I just came online here to ask if someone knew how to review a saved setup without binding it.
Sometimes early in the morning when im charging im thinking hmmmm what pinion is on that logo or i wonder what my style is on this other logo I haven't checked head settings in a while and I wanna try new blades bla bla bla bla.

Thanks for your hard work on this.

But it would be nice for mikado to make this in the radio seems kind of basic functionality.
February 10, 2022 05:00PM
Offline again ... eye popping smiley
June 06, 2022 08:40PM
Service in offline. 403 error.
June 07, 2022 11:20AM
I've turned it off as it costs me money every month to keep it running.

I've written a Windows app that does the same thing. If you search the windows app store for VBar Utilities, you will find a setup decoder/exporter.

Cheers
Rich
June 07, 2022 04:52PM
Rich. Thank you for your hard work on this. Any chance of releasing a MacOS compatible version?
June 08, 2022 10:26AM
It can be done. It's already available for free on the Windows and Google Play store, but to add it to the Apple store would cost me money.

Potentially I could charge for it, but then it becomes commercial software, which brings a whole host of issues. I would probably have to have agreements with Mikado, and if the download stopped working because of format changes, that would mean interruptions in gathering the data, so people who have paid would be pissed off.

I'm open to discussing it, but perhaps here isn't the right place. We have a Discord group if you want to have a better chat about the options.

https://discord.gg/kFNPSnSNUB

Cheers
Rich
sme
June 08, 2022 05:39PM
Hello Richard,

very cool app!!!!thumbs up

Cheers
Stefan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login