Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

V Bar Control & Neo with Whiplash V2 Gasser

Posted by DaweMD 
V Bar Control & Neo with Whiplash V2 Gasser
June 27, 2017 11:36PM
Hey guy's i am a newbie with VBC and the Neo. I am looking to setting up a Whiplash V2 Gasser but am having trouble trying to find a clear cut set of directions on how to do this. Can some one out there point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Mike

Thank You
Mike Dawe
RV
Re: V Bar Control & Neo with Whiplash V2 Gasser
June 28, 2017 07:35AM
OK - i WOuld set up the heli as recommended by the "New Heli" wizard, just select "Others xxx size".
If you have installed the NEO Nitro Gov app and want to use our gov - it will be selectable at the end of the setup procedure.

Although it is a NEO - the procedure is the same than here on my Videos for old VBars:

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1650

Havin detailed questions to the panels etc - just ask.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login