Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Neo won’t bind

geschrieben von Luisito 
Neo won’t bind
24.03.2024 10:30:38
Hello,

I’m helping a friend troubleshoot a Neo. When trying to bind to the Neo (Flashing green and red), in VControl you get a blank bind screen with no Neo to bind to. I upgraded the Neo on my computer with VControl Manager to the latest version and added Pro and Rescue but that didn’t help.

Any other ideas on how to fix this Neo?

Thanks, Luis

RV
Re: Neo won’t bind
24.03.2024 11:09:17
Which sn does it show in the Manager?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
24.03.2024 15:47:39
It's Serial Number: 20005602
RV
24.03.2024 19:06:14
Hmmm ... there is nothing wrong with this device.

Could you please try to bind another NEO/EVO - so we are sure it is something with the NEO and not with the VBC?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
24.03.2024 22:05:14
I also tried with my older VControl S/N 10002704 and it also shows a blank Bind screen. Keep in mind that the reason I'm trying to bind to this Neo is because the original owner, Robert (rtkrack66@yahoo.com) wasn't able to bind with his VControl Touch.

I also tried deleting the boot and vbar.ID files which were recreated when I reconnected to the VControl Manager and that did not help. I know, just hacking to see if it would make a difference.

See screenshot....

RV
24.03.2024 22:59:21
Ok - so it is definitely a issue with the NEO.

Please file a RMA at the login section of vstabi.info, my colleque will reply then tomorrow.

https://www.vstabi.info/en/rma

Rainer Vetter

27.03.2024 23:19:07
Thanks Rainer! I reached out to the owner so he can fill out the RMA form.

Take care,

Luis
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login