Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar neo license

geschrieben von Marianovbar 
Vbar neo license
24.07.2023 22:40:19
Hi. Is it possible to transfer the license from my Vbar Neo to an new Vbar Evo?
Regards
Re: Vbar neo license
25.07.2023 09:20:07
Hi,

the general rule is: licenses per default are bound to one unit (it's serial no.), and for it's lifetime.

It can be transferred to a new one by our service e.g. in case the old unit is damaged beyond repair.
An exception can be, if you have it on a NEO non VLink w/ receiver satellite, and want to switch to a NEO VLink.

But it's also per version: a 6.x license (NEO) can only be transferred to another 6.x device (read: NEO), and a 7.x license (EVO) only to another 7.x device. Quite some development has gone into 7.x Pro, too, and you get additional features with the update to your EVO.

If in doubt, or if you have further questions, you can always send an e-mail to service (at) mikado-heli (dot) de of course.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
25.07.2023 22:45:05
Hi Eddi. understood. And if the vbar neo is solded needs to be transfered to the new user or that is just with the old vbars?
Regards
26.07.2023 08:03:53
Hi! The software always remainds on the vstabi neo/evo, even you sell it ... the new owner can use it immediatly = bind & fly
So if you have a "higher" software (pro for example), you should get a better price winking smiley
Geri

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 26.07.2023 08:05 von Dirtygeri.
26.07.2023 09:00:07
Hi again,

about transferring: the license stays with the unit as we already know.

With NEO and EVO, there's no need for you to transfer ownership, the new owner can register it as if it was new, via VBar Control Manager or Touch/EVO and a mobile device.

You could delete the unit from you device list, but I wouldn't, I would wait until the new owner has it registered—then, it disappears automatically.
This way, you still know/have the serial no., and if something with payment or if the unit was lost while in transit, we can still work with it (e.g. mark it, and/or remove software, render it unusable in the long run).

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login