Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Does VBAR EVO exist?

geschrieben von morro_lucky 
Does VBAR EVO exist?
07.02.2023 15:58:55
Why are there still no videos and no real reviews about VBAR EVO?
Does it even know how to fly?
It's the second month of sales...
Re: Does VBAR EVO exist?
07.02.2023 23:04:41
Hi! I have an Vbar Evo for a few weeks. Flying is like Vbar Control or Vbar Touch ... its your skill of flying ... you will not be a better pilot by flying a Vbar Evo ... but the hardware is great ... faster Wifi, faster update and so on ...
All the best, Geri
RV
08.02.2023 05:58:54
Hello Guys, to clarify the terms and not to mess them up:

VBar Control Basi = Transmitter (flight trainer)
VBar Control classic (or just VBar Control, classic was added later) = Transmitter
VBar Control touch = Transmitter
VBar Control evo = Transmitter

VBar (VStabi in DE) NEO = Flybarless System
VBar (VStabi in DE) NEO Mini = Flybarless System
VBar (VStabi in DE) EVO = Flybarless System

In a lot of topics i read "VBar" meaning the "VBar Control" - but this isn't correct and missleads. Dirtygeri here e.g. is talking about a VBar Control evo - but writing VBar evo which is the FBL.

I know - everyone says "VBar" to the VBar Control - but as now both have the "evo" as second name item it will be best to name them correctly ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 08.02.2023 06:09 von RV.
RV
08.02.2023 06:05:41
As Dirtygeri said - Tbe VBar Control evo is faster in a lot of things behind the scenes - but at the moment it has exactly the same possibilities/apps like the VBar Control touch. This might change somewhere in future when we create apps who need more ressources than the touch has - but just a possibility, nothing set right now.

Talking about a VBar evo comparing to VBar neo - the main difference from my flights (See Servo framerates tested in cafe forum thread) is - you have a more stable swashplate, can raise up the gain, probably to the max on some helis. I personally don't do 3d but felt a difference even on a 22kg scale ship which had a effect over aileron in a flare, totally gone now. The tail - raising the framerate too - is more crisp and as a side effect - if someone has tail wag - it will be way less with the evo.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 08.02.2023 06:11 von RV.
08.02.2023 15:47:32
Of course, I am writing about VBar (VStabi in DE) EVO = Flybarless System (I didn't write "Control" word)
There were many words about “better, more, more stable” before.
But where are the real flights, not Apple-style ads
09.02.2023 21:05:06
I found the first EVO's video (VBar EVO VLink Sn. 2700**3*):
Quote:
what you see here:
swash plate: MKS 960 @ 333 Hz, 1520µs; if I didn't intervene, it would wobble up extremely.
when settings are 144 Hz for swash servos, everything works fine.
same phenomenon with VStabi Sn. 2700**4*, regardless of using MKS 960, MKS 850 or GDW 992.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEzbpXMNKCo
10.02.2023 06:30:44
is mikado looking into the cyclic wooble issue ?
10.02.2023 10:52:51
It seems it needs more explanations. What is been seen here is an problem that arises if the frequency is choosen too high. On the Swashplate the higer frequencys do not work for all Setups, thats the reason we choose 144Hz back in the days, since this fits best for almost all helis. More in not always better, there is a sweet spot.

When upping the drive rate, the maximal transferred frequency is increased. That means more ot the vibrations of the Heli is picked up as signal and amplified. It depends on the Heli if this is beneficial or not. If we would filter out the Vibrations more you end up exactly the same as with lower rates.

This is exactly the upper limit of the driverate. We found in our tests no advantages of higher rates, specially more than 200Hz (5ms), but the logos it seems to be nor ptoblem. Even on small helis the sweet spot is around 5ms. It even may be beneficial to slightly lower the rate!

On The Tail its different, since the inertia of the System is far lower than on the Swash.

Its not a Parameter that has to be maxed out to the technical possible, its a parameter to tune the Heli. I will prepare an article to detail how to do this. For now, try what works best for your setup, and dont shoot for the maximum value.

Currently we only have the 144,333 and 500 option. We will extend this to 144,166,200,250,333,500 with the next update so a fine tune is possible.

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 10.02.2023 11:16 von ulrich.
11.02.2023 01:30:20
Ulrich : I see the frequency on the 760us is just set at 500 and 1000 , reason most of us bought the evo unit is to try the 760us on the cyclic are you updating the 760us also with lower frequency rate ,
thanks
RV
11.02.2023 09:29:39
In a further update we will get rates of 200,250,333,550,1000 hz for 760us.

But - if your heli only allows e.g. max 333 hz - the 760 us servos are also not needed as this can be run with 1500 us too ... so all the hype about 760 us servos on swashplate might be a bit driven by factsheets (faster, higher ...) and not by the truth in the models ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login