Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Pitch curve at setup.

geschrieben von eusjan 
Pitch curve at setup.
16.11.2022 19:07:55
Hi Rainer,

I tried to make a perfect setup on my RAW420 with the VBar but there are a few things I bump into with this model which I don't understand.

First if I use the original swash plate tool the collective stick does not end exactly in the middle but a little lower, also on the curve in my VBCT the stick indication is left from the grey stripe below the 0 indication.

To do better I put the collective stick in the center and adjust links to the blades to have zero pitch at center, is this not right or do I have to level the blades with the setup menu, but then I end up with zero pitch just left of zero in the collective curve.

In the setup menu when I adjust the max and min pitch to 12 degrees, as soon as I leave the setup menu I get different pitch values for the same collective values in the curve. ed when I leave the setup menu my pitch increase to 14 and min value decrease to 9.7 degrees. But the end values on the curve are still the same, I just get an actual more positive and less negative pitch. How is this possible? See pictures. In setup 98 gives me 12deg and out of setup 98 (on the curve) is 14.7deg. Thanks, Eugene

RV
Re: Pitch curve at setup.
17.11.2022 06:00:39
Consider - not being in setup - there are control loops active.

So - measure with gauges or trim ONLY when in setup ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
17.11.2022 09:42:26
Thanks Rainer.

So in setup I adjust with the swash plate tool and gauge 0 deg pitch and level. Then in setup I set pitch max and min to 12 deg.

What I get out of setup is: 0 deg pitch at stick lower than center (around center 2 deg positive), max neg pitch 9.7 deg, max pos pitch 14.2 deg. Should I adjust this with the collective curve or leave it like this? I did read you should not increase values in the collective curve in the manual.

Eugene
17.11.2022 17:22:25
The increased pitch seen outside the setup menu may be due to the Lightness/Anti-Gravity setting.

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2343

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 17.11.2022 17:23 von GregCA.
17.11.2022 18:01:55
Oke Greg, thank you.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login