Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

can logs give an idea of what went wrong?

geschrieben von thebirdman 
can logs give an idea of what went wrong?
22.06.2022 01:06:01
Had a mishap on on old Gaui X4II running with a the stock mini vbar and a vbar sat, recently moved onto the touch.
I'm not pissed in any way, this thing owes me nothing, Ive been beating it for 7+ years, my go to to learn new things....
Never really looked at log files on the older vcontrol, BUT having the logs show up after a flight on the touch is getting me to look at every time now.... since i was getting extreme vibs on one of my synergy's....ended up being busted tabs on the neo, case popped off when i gave it a wiggle sad smiley) that alone probably saved a bad thing to happen....
Any who, back to the X4, was practicing fast forward moving flips across the field and had just come out of a flip, heli seamed to go full negative, I was entering positive collective, and it slammed skids down from 20'....
There are some weird entries in the log Iv'e never seen so have attached 3 logs

prior flight was fine (log ending 0273)
crash flight (log ending in 2072)
ok what broke check (log ending in 0763)

No links popped, all servos function fine loaded, nothing in the top-end seams out of place but the bent main-shaft from blades digging holes when the landing gear broke, actually it came out of the deal pretty good. $200 tops in parts smiling smiley
But concerned about the logs for that flight, especially bank1 and bank 2 being loaded again ? I see no mention of throttle cut after it hit...had no time to get to it prior lol lotz of cyclic and aileron errors, couple gov errors...

Open to suggestions, do I put this well used mini to sleep and add a neo?

Many tkx in advance for the insight , she's on the bench being resurrected again....... have enough parts for 5 and a spare kit under the bench when they run out..... only the second mishap. First was pilot error )
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - VC-11000616_VB-1520005791_FL-1655720273_vbar.zip (433 bytes)
öffnen | Download - VC-11000616_VB-1520005791_FL-1655732072_vbar.zip (499 bytes)
öffnen | Download - VC-11000616_VB-1520005791_FL-1655740763_vbar.zip (421 bytes)
RV
Re: can logs give an idea of what went wrong?
22.06.2022 08:27:47
Well - the logs are okay.

The Sensor error at the regarding one is the impact on the ground. The cyclic ring on the logs is your moves on the stick where the heli couldn't follow (e.g. not in air).

So - there is also no packet loss in the log or other things.

A bit hard to believe - but possible - if the servo output wires have got a electrical glitch and the Pulses are "cut" then into 2 shorter ones the servos will probably move to end positions.

Could you please check the motor insulation, does the heli have a belt drive, how is it "grounded" then?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: can logs give an idea of what went wrong?
22.06.2022 12:57:50
Tkx RV,
motor wires look fine, and is a torque tube drive.
Will get it back together and tread lightly for some flights and see if anything arises or acts funny

Birdman
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login