Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Is service@mikado-heli.de a manned email? I sent an email 4 days ago and no answer yet

geschrieben von Auggie Copter 
Is service@mikado-heli.de a manned email? I sent an email 4 days ago and no answer yet
20.12.2021 10:41:54
Re: Is service@mikado-heli.de a manned email? I sent an email 4 days ago and no answer yet
20.12.2021 13:09:03
Hi,

in fact it is, but we are on reduced working hours and only at the office Mon-Wed, and on Mondays, you need an excavator to dig through it all smiling smiley

I will see to it asap.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Re: Is service@mikado-heli.de a manned email? I sent an email 4 days ago and no answer yet
21.12.2021 10:13:42
Thank you Eddi and merry Christmassmiling smiley
21.12.2021 12:59:13
Hi again,

thank you, a merry one to you and yours, too.

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
22.12.2021 00:36:27
Hi Eddie,
What is the address in Germany to send the units for repair to?

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 22.12.2021 00:36 von Auggie Copter.
RV
22.12.2021 06:59:17
If Edward wants to get them - you will receive a email with more infos from our system. There is a "shipping.pdf" included. Did you get it?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
22.12.2021 07:33:06
Rainer,

He said "I would recommend you send all units to us, or to Mikado USA for them to forward." but I didn't get a "shipping.pdf" file.

Auggie.
22.12.2021 08:46:54
Morning,

if you decide to ship to Germany, I can send the file manually.

We don't have a service ticket for either of these units yet winking smiley so there's no shipping information to be sent automatically, that's what Rainer means.

Best keep this to e-mail with me at service (at) or service tickets later, the second line of communication can be confusing ^^

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login