Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Need Help reverting VLINK NEO back to 5.3

geschrieben von stevin 
Need Help reverting VLINK NEO back to 5.3
24.11.2019 08:59:24
I have a brand new vlink neo that I am giving to a friend to try out. He flies JETI so it will have to revert back to the 5.3 firmware. Does anyone have a link or can explain step by step the process to do so.? I just registered the NEO, where do I go from here?
Re: Need Help reverting VLINK NEO back to 5.3
24.11.2019 09:45:02
I have been playing around and I figured out how to use the neo software to do the setup and I see it gives me the option to choose s-bus or universal rx hook-up. Does this mean that he can use the JETI with it on 6.0? If so then going back to 5.3 wouldnt be necessary. Hopefully someone gets back to me soon.
RV
Re: Need Help reverting VLINK NEO back to 5.3
24.11.2019 22:35:31
There is no V5 for NEO.

A NEO has V6 for all radios. The difference here is - the VLink will listen after 10s w/o VBC for approx. 30s. So if you buddy has a Jeti and powers up - someone can take over the Model in this 30s with a VBC in bind mode close to the model.

If he don't want to have this small gap - he should use a non-VLink NEO.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login