Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

RC Inputs Packets lost

geschrieben von above 
RC Inputs Packets lost
17.03.2020 19:32:26
I have a problem i is that the heli enters failsafe the engine stops in flight and restarts, when looking in evelt log I see two failures one is: RC Inputs Packets lost and the other Supply voltage dropped below 4.5v.

I am going to change the BEC Castle to test if that is the problem, if not what can it be?

600sx logo + vbar neo vlink + HW 120HV drive + scorpion motor + savox cyclic servos + MKS HV BLS tail. Everything at 6v
RV
Re: RC Inputs Packets lost
17.03.2020 22:05:33
Could you please add the full log?

Is it the same when you do a pitch pump test on the bench?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
18.03.2020 09:48:23
Hi,

and to do a comparative test, please try the same with a charged suitable receiver battery ...

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
18.03.2020 23:10:35
Hello, after changing my BEC Castle I have done a hover and the same thing has happened to me again, enter failsafe.

This neo vbar is very new and has only had an accident.

All these problems come to me after having repaired this accident that I had, it was only mild, I broke shovels and a tail pipe.

I have checked all the heli electronics and it seems fine

I have flown with other vbar neo that I have and they do not give me these problems

I attach the datalog:

Info 0:00 Motor Switch operated to Idle bailout
Info 0:01 Bank 1 Loaded
Info 0:06 Calibration Finished
OK 0:16 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 0:26 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 0:36 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 0:46 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 0:56 Good Health Message (10sec)
Warn 1:02 RC Input Packet lost
Info 1:11 Motor Switch operated to Idle bailout
Info 1:12 Governor Mode Pitch
Info 1:12 Motor Switch operated to ON
Warn 1:19 High Vibration Level
Info 1:29 Raised Vibration Level
Warn 1:38 High Vibration Level
Info 1:47 Raised Vibration Level
Warn 1:55 RC Input Packet lost
Critical 1:55 RC Failsafe has been activated
Info 1:56 Raised Vibration Level
Warn 1:59 RC Input Packet lost
Warn 2:00 RC Input Packet lost
Info 2:02 Governor Mode Stop
Info 2:02 Motor Switch operated to Idle bailout
Info 2:03 Governor OFF
Info 2:03 Motor Switch operated to OFF
Warn 2:05 High Vibration Level
OK 2:15 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 2:25 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 2:35 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 2:45 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 2:55 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 3:05 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 3:15 Good Health Message (10sec)
OK 3:25 Good Health Message (10sec)
RV
18.03.2020 23:17:22
Could you please do a range check like here:

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1692

How is the anti static wire fixed? is it there and has conduction?
Is there a crabon tail boom mounted?
Is there a aluminium tail belt wheel at the main shaft?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
19.03.2020 15:53:05
There is a problem with the neo unit, look at the photo. But this unit is the newest I have! will be 5 months. Surely the accident I had was due to loss of reception too, now I understand!

https://ibb.co/JRySs0V
https://ibb.co/PxdmbQf
https://ibb.co/ThPpBPF
https://ibb.co/prmJBHg

I don't have carbon tail tube, all parts are original mikado
RV
19.03.2020 19:36:23
Okay - it looks like something has had an effect to the 1st receiving amplifier stage inside the NEO. Tis could also happen with static hits into the antennas.

Please d 2 things:

- file a service case by clicking on the service icon for this NEO in your list (fill out the forms), Eddi will take over then.
- check the anti static, sometimes the screw into the tail boom is a bit too short so it only touches the surface of the boom.

Rainer Vetter

20.03.2020 07:35:38
Okay, I'll make the repair request.

It is true that the screw was not tight after the repair, and did not make good contact, but it cannot be that the vbar breaks due to this. Does the repair come under warranty or will there be any cost?
RV
20.03.2020 17:34:53
Well - please consider that static discharges which may hit the antennas haven't anything to do with the NEO itself. But lets see what the service colleques say.

Rainer Vetter

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 20.03.2020 17:35 von RV.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login