Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to delete a battery with a VBC Evo

Posted by Razmo 
How to delete a battery with a VBC Evo
December 20, 2023 12:14AM
Hello,

Although I've read the help menu in the radio, which says to enter context menu with a long-click on a battery. Does this mean a long press on the battery I want to delete in my list of added batteries? I've tried this and nothing pops up to provide me with an option to delete battery? I've also tried a long press on edit battery but nothing happens. I am running pro, but I believe I added the batteries I want to delete through another Vbar without Pro. I can't delete the batteries through this Vbar either.

Also, is there now way to enter the battery list other than by being presented with the option to add a battery after powering on and the system acknowledging my U/I sensor?

Also, I fly a handful of different models, which all use different batteries. Is there no way to for the battery list to populate only the batteries I use in that aircraft?

Thanks,
Raz
RV
Re: How to delete a battery with a VBC Evo
December 20, 2023 06:30AM
To delete a battery - just go (no model connected!) to the archive, battery view, long press, confirm. Maybe you tried with model connected.

Batteries can be only added when the selector is open (ESC or UI detected on a model and no batt selected).

Nope - there is no way to populate otherwise.

But - if you use our new RFID V2 reader and tags - the basic battery data is stored on the tag too and if you use this battery on another VBCt/e with the RFID app loaded ... it will be set up automatically ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
December 20, 2023 02:46PM
Thanks Rainer. It would be great to see an updated manual for the VBC Evo.

Where can I find information on your RFID Reader and Tags?

Thanks,
Raz
RV
December 20, 2023 05:40PM
https://www.vstabi.info/en/rfid_v2

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login