Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

YGE no connection

Posted by adamdemaine1982 
YGE no connection
December 03, 2023 08:52PM
Since taking latest update (last night) YGE configuration APP / telemetry is no longer appearing.

I have tried with multiple YGE ESCs that I have and also on multiple Vbar EVOs (some with latest update and others with the previous firmware loaded)

All ESCs were working with my Vtouch yesterday (before the update) with them all triggering the battery manager to select battery etc and being able to configure the ESC via the ESC app on the Vtouch.

I have tried reinstalling the apps, I have reset the Vtouch, I have ensured ESCs are on latest firmware etc, all to no avail.

It appears the Evo (RX and TX) can 'see' something on the telemetry port as it it trying to treat it as a temperature sensor??

My Scorpion telemetry / battery manager is functioning as it was prior to the update (thankfully). Has something corrupted the YGE protocols in the last TX update?

Anyone else?

Note I am running EVO TBCt and Evo FBLs

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2023 06:12AM by RV.
RV
Re: VTV Folge 10
December 03, 2023 09:52PM
Please have a look at theTelemetry - EVO Pro options when the model is connected. It might have enabled the analog port on TELE1 during Update. Uncheck it and report back.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: VTV Folge 10
December 04, 2023 12:34AM
Yes I unchecked it, still no joy.
RV
Re: YGE no connection
December 04, 2023 06:13AM
Ok - mine here is working as it should with the 65LV i have on the bench. Colud you please post the SN of the VBC so i can have a look at the database?

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2023 06:14AM by RV.
December 04, 2023 10:14AM
Thanks Rainer,

SN is 11004224, using 135 and 205 YGE
RV
December 04, 2023 01:51PM
Hmm ... as said - all seems to be ok from here.

I have a 205 in my Logo 800, could probably pick it up later this week and cross-check - but there was no issue during developement.

One thing - could you please have a look at the Macrocell configuration if there is something like spektrum set for the ports?
Another one - could you try the "other" TELE port?

Rainer Vetter

December 04, 2023 03:31PM
Yep already tried both TELE ports and also checked I/O config and first option (Native) is selected.

Just got hold of one of my neos to test and same issue.. So appears its on my TX side. Is there a way to fully hard reset the Vcontrol Evos as I noticed that even when I do 'Welcome' app reset its still binding to models, so if there is anything corrupt in my TX, I assume it also will remain regardless of the app reset
December 04, 2023 06:38PM
Update - Now resolved.

Bit of context, I typically only use a 6s pack when setting up my ESCs on the bench / update firmware. Incidentally the YGE 135 that I initially discovered the issue with is a 6 - 12s ESC.

I had been using 6s pack to do all the checks mentioned (ie uncheck temp sensor etc)

Anyway, out of curiosity I uninstalled all Pro Telemetry apps, reinstalled, and then connected a 12s pack to the heli and everything fired back up OK.

I then RETESTED only using a 6S pack and the App remains working as does the battery manager etc.

So it appears, for whatever reason, the YGE needed a 12S 'Bump start' to get everything working again.

Thanks for all your assistance.
RV
December 04, 2023 07:51PM
Thanks for the info - i had been using 12s only as my wiring is "Fixed" to this ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login