Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vcontrol touch automatic power on

Posted by ReadyToFly 
Vcontrol touch automatic power on
October 25, 2023 04:14AM
hi there,

I have been hearing for decades that VControl Touched can be automatically turned on after the heli main battery is connected to the ESC.

Is it true? If so, how to do it, please?

Thanks.
RV
Re: Vcontrol touch automatic power on
October 25, 2023 06:26AM
Yes - there is a option in the system menue. Just scroll down and enable the standby mode. Take note that this mode depends on the TX battery state - so it will be dropped after some time - depending on the battery. But for a "field day" it is the right thing ;_)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
October 25, 2023 02:20PM
Hi,
Could you, please, tell me where exactly is the "stand by" mode in the menu?
I just can't find it. Do I have to install any given functionality?
Thanks
October 25, 2023 03:38PM
Transmitter Settings

First Entry - scroll down.

Check also the intecrated help.

Stephan
October 27, 2023 09:22AM
Hi RTF,

actually you can not find it with this information, because it's named Active Idle winking smiley

You find it in the last section of the Settings menu, named Idle mode.

The radio will go into Standby mode when you swipe, then tap Off (compared to long tap Off, switch fully off), or if Auto Off is catching.
It will remain in Standby mode for different periods of time, depending on the battery state.
This mode (same as leaving WiFi enabled) won't very much affect your overall battery life, so if you like the comfort, you can just leave it (both) enabled.

Now, when Active Idle is enabled, the radio will keep monitoring the RF band for known (bound) VBar units, when they are switched on while the radio is not, it will instantly wake up.

For more details, please see the manual, pages 11 and 16.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2023 09:22AM by Eddi E. aus G..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login