Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

connecting sound

Posted by ragge1 
connecting sound
September 17, 2023 01:51PM
after the update yesterday the sound that come from the radio when connecing and disconnecting a medel is gone , how do I get them back
- connecting sound is gone
- battery ID sound gone
- battery select sound gone
- esc error alarmsound gone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEN4KAO3XI0&ab_channel=TheRagge1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2023 12:32AM by ragge1.
Re: connecting sound
September 17, 2023 02:18PM
found the issue , had to reinstall the original sound from the shop , but is it support to unistall the original sound with this new update ?
RV
September 17, 2023 03:27PM
It should have been automatically installed.

But some Radios did obvioysly drop this.

Which SN is it?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 17, 2023 08:17PM
RV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It should have been automatically installed.
>
> But some Radios did obvioysly drop this.
>
> Which SN is it?

RV
September 18, 2023 09:42AM
Got it - there was one check missing ... thanks!

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 18, 2023 03:00PM
Had the same loss of sounds after update and will add that stickclick was another one missing.

Ran update today Monday and sounds have returned. Noticed after Monday update the graphic's data box always have the grey corners showing as if its in edit mode.
RV
September 18, 2023 08:41PM
As said - i found the culprit check for the missing sounds ;-)

Quote:
Noticed after Monday update the graphic's data box always have the grey corners showing as if its in edit mode.

i am struggling what and where this might be - could you probably push me in the right direction with a screenshot?

Rainer Vetter

September 18, 2023 11:35PM
Sadly I not sure how to take a screen shot since I never needed it, so I took a pic.

Screen while connected model or main power on screen now has the box marks. Don't think they used to always be there?

RV
September 19, 2023 07:32AM
They have been always there ;-)

Rainer Vetter

September 21, 2023 10:42PM
RV Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They have been always there ;-)

Lol well I figured out why I thought they had been not there, there nearly invisible outside. The phone camera picks them up a little but I cannot see them at all. I seldom switch on the transmitter indoors.

Regards

Wayne

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2023 10:44PM by Mentalic.

September 22, 2023 09:48AM
Hi Wayne,

at some very early point of the screen design, we figured that the various screen elements (by size, color and content) looked better, and were better to handle in the custom screen design, when we gave them some 'hold'. A wireframe didn't please the eye, but the box marks did, and both in the bright and in the dark theme.
Unobtrusive but there smiling smiley

In the screenshot, you'd see them clearly ^^

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login