Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mikado Vbarcontrol EVO

Posted by Hungomez 
Mikado Vbarcontrol EVO
April 14, 2023 12:14AM
Hi everyone!
Some days ago I got my Evo , and I couldn’t connect to pc with non of the USB leads.
I run on windows 10 , and my touch and classic has no issues.
I have tried to getting on the sim , I use NEXT mainly. ( helix wireless not an option).
When I plugged in the usb , no matter which slot I tried, the computer not recognise. Please don’t say after this point, go to the device manager etc , because there is no connection between the tx and pc. So no option to do any setup on the device. I started to ask around, and multiple peoples have a same issue.
Yesterday we got slightly closer, one of my mate said, on version 12 or lower he couldn’t connect too. That time he uploaded on xxxxx13 and had no issue, is still running.
My EVO on xxxx14 and again not working. At least 4 peoples in the same shoe. We have tried in multiple number of computers, and obviously leads too.
Another friend got involved today, and he plugged in to a laptop on windows 11. Straight forward as should be! So at the moment, looks like some windows 10 not seeing the vbar evo.
Hardware is working, confirmed on windows 11.
In this point, we clarified is a compatibility issue between a win 10 and EVO.
We have heard some people had no problem on win 10 , so is a random issue.
Personally I’m not a pc guy , at the moment I have no idea my system is let me update on 11 , or not. Peoples will effected at the moment who can’t update from 10.
We have tried some usb setups, power management, virtual usb , and all those stuff, but doesn’t work!
RV
Re: Mikado Vbarcontrol EVO
April 14, 2023 06:39AM
Hello,

thanks for the info. I will check this later today on my old W10 Laptop and see if it is recognized in the W10 as Game Device which should be.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
April 14, 2023 10:45AM
I tried on several test mashines yesterday, windows 7, windows 10 and windows 11. All worked as intended. Simulator and USB Drive. Windows 10 and 11 where on native mashines, windows 7 is on an VM. I tried usb 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1 as well, no problems...
Maybe it has to do with the port used. EVO is using higher speeds if available.
Did the USB Drive show up if connected and activated? Did the VControl Manager detect the Device?

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
April 14, 2023 12:26PM
Hi Ulli, Hi Rainer,

same on my Win11-PC: Unknown Device

I delete the driver and install the one in C:\Program Files (x86)\VBarControl\driver\VstabiUsbDriver and ...VstabiUsbDriver2. The VBC is still not found.

Gruß Jürgen
April 14, 2023 01:51PM
Please try:
Use a different Port
Try a HUB in between (helps on USB 2.0 3.0 Problems)

No drivers needed, HID is default Joystick and Disk is default USB Stick driver.

Does the Charge LED ligth up if connected?

so long ... Uli
RV
April 14, 2023 02:48PM
Hello,

on my W10 Laptop here all is fine - it works on USB2 and USB3 sockets.

But - it needed 2 attempts on the very first try, it has shown up a unknown one first, just one disconnect and re-connect, now always fine independent from the used socket.

Then it recognizes a USB HID and - followed up by a Gamecontroller ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2023 03:58PM by RV.

April 14, 2023 05:57PM
I have tried on win10 on my laptop, and I have an older iMac , what’s having a win 7 installed too. Is virtually 3 pc what I tried, laptop, iMac , win7. All I can do, in windows 7 , sometimes in usb mode is build up the connection, and I have access to the files.
As soon as I switch back to stick mode, the vbce goes invisible again. Staying invisible on Mac , and my win10 laptop. All usb sockets has been tried, I have two and both of them a “s” one, is mean a fast. I have tried many different devices, obviously no problem at all. Only thing what not recognised is the vbce.
I will try one usb hub, but is will be happening on Monday, I’m busy with work.
I really hope is helps because I have no idea where to go.
Heroism the video from the vbce plugged in to a new win11 laptop, works as should.
Sorry I can’t attach the video.
Here is a picture instead.
RV
April 14, 2023 06:00PM
Hello Hugo,

we are already diving into it as i have a W11 laptop here (my Wifes one) who shows the issue ;-)

Rainer Vetter

April 14, 2023 06:01PM
Nothing shows up, that’s the problem. I plug In and nothing happens.
No errors, no blocked devices, no connection sound as usual, so nothing to deal with. If the pc see the connection, I can manage all the setup, eg. power, or driver whatever is.
All usb ports allowed to run on fast and full power mode.
April 14, 2023 06:02PM
Any solution yet? Is looking as a random issue!
RV
April 14, 2023 09:22PM
as we have to check and test all aspects of the USB communication with different OS and devices it may probably last some days.

So please be a bit patient.

Rainer Vetter

April 14, 2023 09:39PM
After some trying i found a PC (the 6th!!) that shows exactly the behaviour you described: No sound, no reaction, no device, but working with the Touch. It seems to have the same root cause, but showing up a bit different. In the Background the USB Bus is doing permanently bus resets, it is not able to negotiate the transmission speed between host and device.

We are currently investigating, but is looks we can provide a solution by software update. Stay tuned.

so long ... Uli
April 15, 2023 05:54AM
Many thanks Ulrich.
If is helping, my ex team mate said before an update xxxx13 he had a same issue. He updated on the xxxx13 and is working for him. Obviously he haven’t updated now on the xxx14 what I have installed already.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2023 06:03AM by Hungomez.
April 19, 2023 10:29PM
We prepared a update for the VControl EVO. It shall fix the USB Issues. Many thanks for your Inputs!

so long ... Uli
April 21, 2023 04:03PM
Hi Hungomez & Uli,
thank you for being so "persistent" on this USB-issue. I had on all my 3 windows-PC's the same problem. Not working at all with EVO or only the one or other try on one USB-port. All my other USB devices never had any problems on the same hardware. With the new EVO-update all fine now on my side smileys with beer.
All good in the end, Thank you Mikado Team!
April 21, 2023 07:24PM
smileys with beer Thanks for the feedback!

so long ... Uli
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login