Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

User Defined Main Screen Questions

Posted by johnahamelv 
User Defined Main Screen Questions
August 30, 2020 05:38AM
I believe I understand the basics of the User Defined Main Screen feature. I still have questions.

Main RPM. I believe this feature lets me type the RPM for each of the three banks. If this is not the case, please correct me. Assuming this is the case, how do I go about editing the RPM number for each bank? The default values are 1700rpm, 1900rpm and 2100rpm.

Re: User Defined Main Screen Questions
August 30, 2020 05:40AM
Touch Elements. What is the purpose of Touch Elements?

August 30, 2020 05:46AM
User Defined Screen consistency across my whole fleet of helicopters. All of my helicopters are set up pretty similarly. Neo VLink Pro/Rescue and Kontronik ESC with TelMe telemetry. Once I set up a user defined screen to my liking, is it possible to save the user defined screen as a template to then apply to other helicopters, or do I need to set up the user defined screen "manually" for each helicopter?
RV
August 30, 2020 10:53AM
Quote:
Assuming this is the case, how do I go about editing the RPM number for each bank? The default values are 1700rpm, 1900rpm and 2100rpm.

Are you using VGov? - If not - Use ESC out instead with the %-values

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
RV
August 30, 2020 10:54AM
Touch Elements - see Video here:

https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2305

E.g a glow, Lights etc.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
RV
August 30, 2020 10:56AM
Quote:
Once I set up a user defined screen to my liking, is it possible to save the user defined screen as a template to then apply to other helicopters

Create it with one heli, save it as usual.

Connect next heli, long press on screen, select "settings" and assign the file ...

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login