Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Suppres Pro Options

Posted by Jdutsar 
Suppres Pro Options
August 21, 2020 07:59PM
I purchased Pro only so I could use rescue. Is there a way I can suppress or disable all pro options while retaining Rescue? Also, is there a way to tell which are pro versus standard parameters?

Thanks in advance,
John
RV
Re: Suppres Pro Options
August 21, 2020 11:28PM
The "hidden" express values are fixed-coded like a standard 600 setup using express.

If you purchase a pro - the now shown values are valid, these are the initial values loaded with your selected heli size at the setup (even when it was done with express).

As Pro options are part of the PRO/Rescue - they can't be disabled. Just ignore them if you don't want to play with.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
August 22, 2020 01:09AM
Understood. By any chance, would Mikado consider selling pro and rescue as separate, independent upgrades? A more casual flier may want the peace of mind of having rescue, but not the complexity of pro settings.

Also, of all of the settings available, is there an easy way to tell pro versus express parameters? It’s not clear to me which settings are of greater impact and importance versus those that are fine tuning pro type stuff. I know that must sound like a dumb question, but I am just trying to simplify things for myself. I can turn my attention to the pro stuff after I’ve mastered the basics.
RV
August 22, 2020 10:37AM
Hmmm ... i don't think we will separate the rescue from the pro bundle. For those who want not to change pro values - just don't touch them.

The parameters coming up with Pro are explained/shown in the VBC Pro App websites:
https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/1612

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
August 22, 2020 12:26PM
Thank you, Rainer. I will check that out.
August 24, 2020 09:34AM
Hi,

on the Touch, you can also find an explanation in the on-screen help (?).

On the classic VBar Control, you could disable the Pro Parameters App on your Radio (Transmitter Settings, Application enable) so you keep it in case you need it, but don't see the parameters.

Plus, on the Classic, Pro/Expert Parameters are usually in separate submenus, while on the Touch, the specific setup windows are created on the fly and filled with what's there, first Express Parameters, then Pro Parameters, and there's a horizontal separation line between them.
Maybe we can make the visual gap a bit bigger in the future, and add a sub headline Pro Parameters.

Lastly, if you do a new setup and don't change anything, only use the secondary main screen, you basically only adjust Express Parameters.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login