Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do I access the welcome app?

Posted by luckyflyer 
How do I access the welcome app?
July 25, 2020 02:33AM
My V control touch has been acting weird. The temp app does not work, I can't access the macrocells, the touch screen won't allow me to modify the screen. All of the corresponding apps are installed and activated. The temperature sensor is a known good sensor. I would like to use the welcome app to reset the radio but I don't see how to access it. I have ran the Vcontrol update manager which says no errors. I have also uninstalled the apps and reinstalled with no success.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2020 02:36AM by luckyflyer.
RV
Re: How do I access the welcome app?
July 25, 2020 10:01AM
Okay - in the Web UI i have seen you have enabled the Welcome App.

This could be done but i am afraid it won't help you.

One thing - could you turn VBCT fully off, connect to USB, run the manager, turn it on while keeping sticks right bottom.

Now theManager should run (but w/o display in vbc). As soon as it is finished please press the button >30s (USB disconnects) and turn on normally.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 30, 2020 06:35PM
Thanks, I got things sorted by doing a format and reinstalling.
November 13, 2020 02:32PM
How did u format and re install. Mine is acting weird as well. Thanks
RV
November 13, 2020 06:35PM
Please open a own thread and describe a bit more. Troubleshooting might be differeent - and we want to keep "one pilot, one model, one thread" here ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login