Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sluggish

Sluggish
July 04, 2020 01:09AM
The radio has been really slow with apps loading from WiFi since I tried install the Temp Switch for monitoring on the nitro.
When I would click install for an app it would say ‘working’ but after a long while it would come back and it wasn’t installed. Tried several WiFi sources with no effect.
Last night I loaded the Welcome app to reset radio, then selected the apps via the webpage, they have all installed on the radio, but still don’t seem to work. Most notably is the user screen, touching the screen does nothing. In general it seems like the radio isn’t what it used to be, but it still connects and flies the same.

What can be done to reset other than the Welcome app??
Also the log just displays codes instead of descriptions.
Thanks
RV
Re: Sluggish
July 04, 2020 11:28PM
Hello,

which SN does the VBCt have?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 04, 2020 11:38PM
Hello, thanks.
S/n 11002093

I was reading another forum post “update error and dark theme”, this sounds exactly the same.

Any app loaded doesn’t show, most notably, news from mikado, doesn’t put the icon on the front screen.

Looking forward to your help.

Murray
July 05, 2020 07:22AM
I have tried running the Welcome app with just vbar selected, it goes through the startup process, press the 'finish' button, but then just sits on the screen as shown and doesn't do anything for however long I left it.
If I then turn it off and on again, go to the shop, it then says 'working' and then shows normally.
When connected to a heli, there is only codes displayed where the log messages used to be.

Murray
July 05, 2020 09:52AM
After doing the same or similar things over and over with the same result, decided to do an update over USB.
connected to the heli and the log was normal. Installed the timer app, took no time at all and it also works.
Seems it is back to its old self with apps installing quickly.

So glad to have it sorted.

Murray
RV
July 05, 2020 10:49AM
Hello Murray,

anyway it would be nice to try next update through WIFI again.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 05, 2020 11:10AM
Hi Rainer,

Yes I could do that, least I know could always fall back on the usb if it doesn’t work.
What exactly do you want me to do? I have loaded all the apps back on but it was a relatively quick process.

Thanks,

Murray
RV
July 05, 2020 11:53AM
Nothing special for now, just wait for a upcoming update of the Apps within the next weeks. There will be a announcement here and in the Mikado news as soon as it is available.

Rainer Vetter

July 05, 2020 11:59AM
Ok, all good.

Murray
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login