Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vbar Neo Pro Rescue

Posted by PaulB 
Vbar Neo Pro Rescue
September 23, 2018 11:38AM
Hi
Have set up my Gasser throttle servo to the Neo Pro Rescue with Vlink using the Touch VC and all went well but for some reason the throttle servo will not work now didn't make any changes,have tested the servo and it is OK, when you reverse the servo it does respond. Have also tried a new model set.

Thank
PB
RV
Re: Vbar Neo Pro Rescue
September 23, 2018 05:50PM
Is there a "Kill" Switch asiigned and active?

Is there a "Safety" switch assigned and active?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 24, 2018 10:57AM
No kill switch or any other switches assigned.
Had it all set up ready to do a bench run,only thing I did was move to an area in my workshop so I could pick up WiFi with the V Controller then came back and it just wouldn't work.
The set up is with a Zenoah engine and Statorgator like your Vario you did last year.
RV
September 24, 2018 03:29PM
Could you please add the setup file here- so i'll load it for a check.

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
September 26, 2018 01:40AM
Sorry for not getting back sooner, when I download the set up file either from the cloud or from the Neo when it is hooked up to my PC it comes up as a blank document. I have this problem when I have down loaded the key files in the past, I have to uninstall adobe from my PC to get the key file to work.
Also have tried my work computer as well but does the same thing.
RV
September 26, 2018 06:41AM
Which browser is in use? - Try another one ;-)

Rainer Vetter

September 26, 2018 09:06AM
Hi Paul,

the key file is an encrypted file which you can not (really) read.
If there's no VBar NEO in your device list, it will indeed be empty (0 KB ) or not download at all, but if there are VBars in your list, it should be some KB.

One browser which seems to cause troubles frequently is Chrome, although other users are also using it without a hitch, and we can not really tell why.

If you have to uninstall adobe software, maybe you did set it to open .sto files per default (maybe accidentally, maybe out of curiosity), so it always tries to e.g. create a PDF file from it upon a download, and comes up with nothing. I'm no longer current with Windows, but you should be able to remove a file extension association, to a specific program.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2018 09:07AM by Eddi E. aus G..
September 27, 2018 05:48AM
tried another browser with no luck, will have to get my PC looked at.
September 27, 2018 08:48AM
Hi Paul,

you can also download on a different computer (e.g. at work), then move the file to yours, using a thumb drive. There are always options.

Please keep us posted, it may be helpful for others. There are only very little issues here, but if there are, they can be quite annoying.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
October 01, 2018 06:49AM
Hi Eddi
Did try a another computer and with no luck, over the weekend was playing around with one of my old Vbar mini set ups and it downloaded OK.
Haven't had a chance to take my laptop to the PC doctor yet.

Regards
PB
October 01, 2018 09:07AM
Hi Paul,

can you send an e-mail to service (at) mikado-heli (dot) de with one of your serial no.s? And make sure all present units are registered to your account?
Then I could download it for you and send it (try if it works that way).

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login