Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No stock of Mikado Logo 700s anywhere in world?

Posted by OICU812 
No stock of Mikado Logo 700s anywhere in world?
October 12, 2021 11:54PM
When is Mikado expecting to get out some kits to vendors? I literally looked everywhere I could and I can not find a single Logo 700 kit anywhere? Is this a covid related issue or a Mikado factory issue? For that matter it appears other then Logo 200s that most all other sizes as well are all out of stock everywhere.
Re: No stock of Mikado Logo 700s anywhere in world?
October 13, 2021 09:41AM
Hi,

it's indeed repercussions of COVID worldwide, and related or attributed delays—we are missing parts here and there, on and off, so we can not complete kits :/
And our suppliers are short on raw materials (e.g. workpieces, or materials for injection molding), and then there's electronics ... gee, let's remain silent about something else ...
Some parts are on backorder since January, to the best of my knowledge, so in the meantime our our normally well stocked shelves have run dry in some areas.
We're outputting what we can, whenever we can, but I'm afraid the supply situation will remain tight for some time to come.
Lastly, shipping costs have sky-rocketed, and lead times are next to ridiculous in some areas.

Difficult for suppliers, for manufacturers like us, and equally if not worse, for dealers and distributors ... the whole supply chain is reverberating.
And I dare guess the coming holiday sales and Black Friday sales will be overseeable in all areas, this year, too.

But let's not lament, let's look into the future smiling smiley we have been and are still working on new products to come, we're not cleaning out the shop, and we're not putting up the 'for rent' sign, not by far.

LOGO 200 is currently _the_ one readily available, right, still plenty of stock here, also because we didn't start selling NEO mini individually, but we also have other models/sizes available in our online shop on and off.

Cheers

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Re: No stock of Mikado Logo 700s anywhere in world?
December 06, 2021 08:31AM
Thanks Eddie tough times for everyone I understand, everything is so slow. Heck I am still waiting for UPS to deliver to you my NEO that has been now months and even by UPS this time, I sent you email on that BTW smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login