Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Logo 700 Collective Endpoints

Posted by tkunath121 
Logo 700 Collective Endpoints
July 14, 2019 09:11PM
I finished building my logo 700 and when I went to set the collective endpoints, I need to set the endpoints to positive and negative 62 in order to have +/- 11 degrees pitch. I double checked all the geometry and everything is assembled properly according to the manual. I am using MKS HBL599 X6 servos for cyclic with a vbar neo on a vcontrol. What could be causing my endpoints to be that far outside of the 80-100 range and is it a problem for me to fly the heli with the endpoints being set to 62?
RV
Re: Logo 700 Collective Endpoints
July 14, 2019 09:27PM
Well - the values depend on the servos internal behaviour too. So - some my have less or more deflection with the same input.

If you want to improve something- you could use shorter horns - but the question is also how much points are needed for the cyclic 8deg setup?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
July 14, 2019 09:36PM
The 8 degree setup number is 70.
RV
July 14, 2019 09:42PM
Okay - so i would try 1 hole more inwards at the servo horns.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login