Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Motor On RPM problem

geschrieben von Igor Nack 
Motor On RPM problem
12.07.2016 17:33:40
Hello Uli, Rainer

I built race quad for tests and found one problem which already was published on German language. Regular motors and ESC for copter. Made a Throttle limit setup. All Ok when Testmode Active. All motors are fine. Idle Ok too. But after switching Motor to RUN I have a maximum rpm without any reaction from Throttle stick. I tried different steps but didn't find a solution. On 3D copter Ninja from JR with 3D mode Setup all working great. Do you have any ideas?

www.mikado-heli.ru
Re: Motor On RPM problem
13.07.2016 12:51:41
Remember, that the Motors of course can get power, during run mode even without throttle input. This is the control loop that tries to correct the attitude. This is quite normal. If you test your quad by holding it in hand without props, try to move it around and see how the Control loop powers different motors. This is all normal and has to be this way. If the props are mounted, and the control loop is closed there may be only a short power on certain motors, and due to te reaction of the quad, its only a small movement.

so long ... Uli
http://www.vstabi.de
13.07.2016 16:36:01
Uli, I already tested reaction without props. Without any changes with motor rpm - all motors at full power. That is why I bit afraid about it. On 3D Quad Ninja was all Ok and even if you switch Motor On you can see a reaction on movement.

www.mikado-heli.ru

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 13.07.2016 16:36 von Igor Nack.
13.07.2016 16:53:39
My VBar, which I installed on this copter was in Macrocell Extender mode before it. It looks like some Cells have some values in Cells, but Cells is empty.

www.mikado-heli.ru

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 13.07.2016 17:14 von Igor Nack.
13.07.2016 17:53:36
No, all at full power is probably not correct. Try a fresh setup, you can erase all macrocells with a command in the macrocells, to ensure everything is clear. Thios shall happen on a fres setup implicitely.
Check that you have current versions for Radio and NEO.

so long ... Uli
14.07.2016 16:59:35
Did not help anything. I tried to make a new setup, download copter firmware again, erase Macrocell, updated VBar Control and NEO to the latest version... All on the same position. In Test mode all OK with throttle without any problems. I tested to change Idle value from -120 to 120 and Motors RPM changed according with value from min to max. But after Motor RUN I have full throttle value on all motors. I already don't have any ideas what happened ;-(.

www.mikado-heli.ru

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 14.07.2016 17:24 von Igor Nack.
14.07.2016 17:37:30
Save your Setup on the VBar Control, and post it here, so we can check it.

Important settings are the pulsewidth and the repeat rate.

so long ... Uli
14.07.2016 18:01:39
Ok. Here my setup file. I have T-Motor F40 2500 motors and Air 20A ESC the same brand.

www.mikado-heli.ru
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - Copter.zip (395 bytes)
14.07.2016 22:16:51
OK, tried the setup, and it showed the same problem. Nice! Thats a good chance to find the root cause:
Your Device is for some reason still in Radio Test mode. Unfortunately there is no use for this in vcopter, but it causes to quite random results on throttle.
I modified your setup file, which is all the same you sent, but with deactivated testmode. Loading this files shall solve the problem.

Testmode is used on VBar to i.e. set the cyclic values, or the collective throws during setup procedure. Probably you stopped the setup there unpowered the device and flashed the copter mode after this. Then this may happen.

I modified the init procedure to reset testmode at setting up a new copter model, so this shall not happen in the future anymore.

so long ... Uli
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - Copter1.zip (374 bytes)
14.07.2016 22:57:07
Thank you very much, Uli. I will test your setup file tomorrow in the morning and report about result.

www.mikado-heli.ru
15.07.2016 08:56:21
All OK. NEO works fine. Thank you very much again, Uli, for your help and support!!!

www.mikado-heli.ru
15.07.2016 11:57:16
How I can decrease lowest RPM in Motor RUN mode, Uli? Too high RPM to stay on the ground in this mode.

www.mikado-heli.ru
15.07.2016 12:12:42
Increase the Pitch mix slightly. Pitch (aka throttle) may not have enough throw to close throttle far enough. It is in the output settings.

Additionally try to relearn the ESCĀ“s input throws, if this little value already is too much, the trhow may be ofsetted or far too small.

so long ... Uli

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 15.07.2016 12:14 von ulrich.
15.07.2016 15:17:00
I relearned the ESC's with increased minimum throw and all Ok now. Tomorrow will do a maiden flight smiling smiley

www.mikado-heli.ru
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login