Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Not enough inputs Neo, converting from Futaba to Vbar Control

geschrieben von lucasuk86 
Not enough inputs Neo, converting from Futaba to Vbar Control
15.07.2023 10:05:24
I'm converting 1 of my nitro helis that have a vbar neo with futaba receiver. I've managed to get a couple of Mikado Vbar Satellites and want to get things ready for when I get my Vcontrol Evo next month.

The issue I've noticed is that I'm not going to have enough inputs on the neo after fitting the satelite.

As far as I can work out I'm not going to have a enough inputs on the neo for the optipower ultraguard back up battery and ultraguard on/off switch as these both take an input. Is there any other way around this problem?

I need extra channels for;

Ultraguard back up battery
Ultraguard on/off switch

ESC
Throttle Servo

TAIL
Tail servo

CH1-3
Swash plate servos

CH4
Reciever battery

AUX1
Switch Glow

AUX2, AUX3
VBar Control Satellite

RPM
RPM sensor
RV
Re: Not enough inputs Neo, converting from Futaba to Vbar Control
15.07.2023 11:15:10
Okay - here you might have to deal with some Y-harnesses - or - if the VBar NEO has the addendum (noVLink) in the List - just enable the internal VLink per Upgrade and add Antennas.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
15.07.2023 11:20:50
Thank RV. I have the older neo so can't do the vlink upgrade. I don't like the idea of adding Y harness as there's more chance of failure, so I'll probably just buy a vbar neo vlink as that will make room.

Thanks for your time
15.07.2023 17:55:18
Is it possible to get a longer version of the satelite cable Mikado part number 04977?

If not can we extend it somehow?
RV
15.07.2023 20:44:41
I won't do this.

The external sat connection is a little disadvantage against internal VLink. This connection can probably be disturbed and so - the NEO will have lost packets if something electrical hits the wires here. So - not a good idea to use a longer one at all.

Consider - on a VLink you have to deal with the antennas as the are too.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login