Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

VBAR NEO WITH FUTABA T7C AND R7108SB SBUS RECEIVER

geschrieben von tomdouvlis 
VBAR NEO WITH FUTABA T7C AND R7108SB SBUS RECEIVER
18.06.2023 00:13:07
Dear Sirs

Hello

I am building a new heli and i am planning to use VBAR NEO with FUTABA T7C FAAST protocol and utilize the RS7108SB receiver which is FAAST compatible and has an SBUS port.

Is it possible to use VBAR NEO with this setup?

Except from the settings that are described on VBAR Configuration software (H1 Swash type,no mixing, no trim and subtrim etc) is there any other configuration that must be performed on the transmitter?

In this case is there any specific connection diagram for servos, throttle and SBUS port?

Thanks in advance
Re: VBAR NEO WITH FUTABA T7C AND R7108SB SBUS RECEIVER
18.06.2023 04:00:15
You would need to set the TX to mimic the Vbar Control as close as possible.

Guide and wiring diagram are found here https://www.vstabi.info/en/neo_transmitter Always follow the directions in the tab to the left of each setup section in the PC setup software.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
18.06.2023 07:21:58
Peter thanks for your reply.

I see that I need to assign switches to motor and bank switch. Both switches must be 3 position switches but T7c has only one 3position switch.

Can a 2 position switch be assigned to bank switching?
RV
18.06.2023 09:18:53
In general as stated there:

We need as input:

one "channel" for Motor (-100/0/+100) off/AR/on
one "channel" for banks (-100/0/+100) Bank1/2/2
one "channel" for each stick function

As we only see the "channel" %-es - we don't care how you would manage them in your radio with mixers etc.

The easiest way would be to simple assign a 3-way-switch to the "channel" for Motor and one for banks. This is what i show in my exapmles.

If your radio does only have one 3-way - you have 3 possibilities:

- drop the AR option and use the 2-way for Motor (off/on)

or

- drop Bank 2 and use the 2-way for Banks (1/3)

or

program the radio with its internel mixers etc. to get some combinations which may end up in useful "channel" %-es for us.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login