Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar Neo and Spectrum NX8

geschrieben von Jordi.Basas 
Vbar Neo and Spectrum NX8
25.01.2023 18:05:12
Hello everyone!
I am trying to set up my Goblin helicopter on my new NX8.
I haver VBar NEO with rescue option.
Does anyone know how to configure this option? On the transmitter I have the push button switch assigned to the Aux 3 channel but on the VBar software it does not do nothing when I push t'he switch.

I hope someone can help me
Thanks????

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 25.01.2023 18:06 von Jordi.Basas.
Re: Vbar Neo and Spectrum NX8
27.01.2023 09:14:02
Hi Jordi,

. on your radio, you need to assign an input to a channel which is being output to the VBar NEO (push button -> AUX3, good)
. in VBar NEO, you go (Setup)[Receiver], and assign that channel number (try and error if need be) to Rescue
. then make sure the switch or button does what it's supposed to do (see graph in VBar software), for a button, for Rescue, it must switch between Off and Rescue -> you will have to limit the channel output to 0...+100 % from –100...0...+100 %, and you might need to reverse the channel _in your radio_, to achieve this.
. lastly, check [Swash] Expert/Rescue Settings that the wanted Rescue Mode ([Rescue only] in your case) is selected

Rescue is a three-status-function, A-0-B, Rescue...normal flying...Beginner/Hovering (self leveling). If you assign a two-position-input A-0 or 0-B, you must make sure you only switch between 0 (normal flying) and A/B (Rescue), else you are not able to re-arm the feature after use.
If you were using a three-position-input, A-0-B, you'd only need to make sure Rescue is in the direction you want it.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login