Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Cannot Connect to VBar Neo

geschrieben von gmccluskey 
Cannot Connect to VBar Neo
26.07.2021 19:17:52
I have. MacBook Pro 16" running Bug Sur (11.4). and cannot connect to my VBar Neo.

I had no issues connecting to this VBar Neo before upgrading to Big Sur. Now I cannot connect. I removed the previous version of VStabi and reinstalled with the latest. I also ran the USB driver software but still no luck. I tried to locate the SiLab drivers after installation but couldn't find them in System/Library/Extensions.

Note that I can connect to a PC with no issues, just not my MacBook

Any ideas what to try next?

George
RV
Re: Cannot Connect to VBar Neo
26.07.2021 20:28:50
https://www.vstabi.info/en/node/2353

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
26.07.2021 21:47:56
Well that sucks....I surely hope that you will continue to work to resolve support for Mac computers, one of the main reasons I purchased the VBar Neo.
27.07.2021 09:07:26
Hi George,

we hear you. But as of now, even the new drivers supplied from the manufacturer of our original USB controllers do not work with either legacy VBar or VBar NEO.

I'm on a Mac, too.

If you still can (Intel Mac), you can create and safekeep a bootable Catalina (NEO) or Mojave (all) partition, for use with VBars.
Or go Windows (speaking of 'sucks' grinning smiley) or go VBar Control (yay!! grinning smiley).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login