Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

New neo in SAB Kraken

geschrieben von jimwardle 
New neo in SAB Kraken
27.12.2019 06:15:11
I have three Neo's and yesterday I had a problem with the new one which has had seven succesfull flights. It had a slight tail wag when flown in windy conditions. I plugged my laptop in and made an adjustment to the tail gain. I then had a flight and it was perfect, all good. Had another flight also great. Charged batteries and plugged in and when I powered up the Neo was flashing and the swash plate instead of the usual single jump it continued jumping up and down. I tried several times with the same result. When I got home I plugged in the laptop and powered up and went through the settings and all were correct. I then disconected the laptop and powered up and all good now. I going to replace the tail slide shaft as I thing it has a slight bend causing a vibration. It logged four IMU failures when it wound'nt initialize properly. I'm curious why it did that and now apears to be ok.
Regards
Jim Wardle
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - log-20032433-Dec-27--2019-12-59-57-PM.zip (1.4 KB)
Re: New neo in SAB Kraken
27.12.2019 09:59:26
Normal for Kraken and other very rigid helicopters. Change to NORMAL initialization in RESCUE settings. Well documented error during initialization.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
Re: New neo in SAB Kraken
27.12.2019 15:43:58
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login