Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Servo's swashplate don't move after update to pro version

geschrieben von 666yeti666 
Servo's swashplate don't move after update to pro version
01.05.2019 22:02:03
Good evening,
I've just updated my neo express to the professional version and everything went ok. Got confirmation in the "vbar control manager" :
Version: 6.3.359
vbar_pro_nonVL -- VBar Professional 6.3 Firmware - is current

So unplugged the power from the heli (=neo), removed the blue plug from the neo. Then powered the heli again and now all 3 servo's from the swashplate don't work anymore (tailservo is ok).
Checking with the regular neo software and everything seems ok, the applicable bars in the setup are moving as used to be, so the signals are still properly received from the Jeti receiver. It seems that the neo doesn't enable the signal onto the servo's.

Going back to the express version and all servo's are functioning properly again.

I must be doing something stupid I guess but uptill no I can't figure out what...

I've attached all banks from express and professional, so you can check it.

Thanks in advance!
regards
Sebastien

Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - logo700 all banks express and pro 1-5-2019.zip (3.1 KB)
RV
Re: Servo's swashplate don't move after update to pro version
02.05.2019 09:12:39
Hello Sebastien,

there is no reason for this. Could you please click on "create new setup" once in pro, just click through, then reload your file?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
03.05.2019 10:53:57
Hello Rainer
Thx for your quick reply.
I will do so then.
What do you mean with "reload your file"? Which file do you mean? Because I can imagine that the saved files of the pro version might not contain all settings correctly since it was not working correctly?

Thx
Seb
05.05.2019 11:12:50
Hi Rainer,
it did work out, thanks!.
I reloaded only one bank, but obviously it remembered all banks ? Didn't expect that. Everything works perfect.

ps. So saving the file in vbar is not necessary to do for each bank ? The file will remember all banks in one file ?
However hoovering above the "save" button, will show the text "save actual bank to file" ... , or was this valid for the old vbar v5 etc ?

regards
Sebastien
06.05.2019 09:48:25
Hi Sebastien,

legacy VBar (Mini, Blueline, Silverline etc.): one file per Bank.
VBar NEO: one file will hold all banks (but if you have set up macrocells, you have to save those separately).

The balloon tip has not been updated, obviously winking smiley

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 06.05.2019 13:28 von Eddi E. aus G..
06.05.2019 11:54:43
Hi Eddi,
ok, clear !
Thanks again for your and Rainers support , it's great !

kind regards
Sebastien
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login