Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

VBAR Neo Spektrum Throttle Nitro issue

geschrieben von tipspeed 
VBAR Neo Spektrum Throttle Nitro issue
12.06.2018 23:00:47
Hello,

I'm having issues setting up the throttle servo on my nitro heli. I'm using a Spektrum DX. I have the throttle servo working on a curve in bank 1 but how do I adjust idle? Thanks
RV
Re: VBAR Neo Spektrum Throttle Nitro issue
13.06.2018 07:27:34
Welll - if you have set up the throttle linkage as requested (off/full) in the throttle setup tab, you will find a idle value in the flight panel - governor expert. This can be set here, PC is required.

It is also mandatory to assign a Nitro Killswitch seperately from the usual 3-way-motor switch - just as requested in TX/RX setup tab.

We have the "close" position with active Killswitch, the Idle with Kill disabled and Motor Swicth "Off" (on a electirc it is off, on a nitro it is idle), then Toggle tor Run we have the usual function (also a automatic spoolup so a manual bank isn't mandatory needeed), going to the AR(Idle) in the center of Motor swicth we have the Bailout Idle value with a faster spoolup when toggling back to run and having a governed bank preselected.

In your direct throttle bank (Kill of, motor swicth in run position) the throttle is determined now by the idle value at the bottom and the basic in the middle - adding the collective ad until the end.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: VBAR Neo Spektrum Throttle Nitro issue
14.06.2018 00:37:32
Thank you for the help!
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login