Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vbar neo and Hobbywing Platinum 100

geschrieben von Micke.Wennberg 
Vbar neo and Hobbywing Platinum 100
09.12.2015 10:11:50
How do i connect these two?

When i put the transmitter in full throttle, the engine is dead. When i put the transmitter in stop, the engine revs up. I have zero'd everything inte the transmitter. Nothing is in revers.
Re: Vbar neo and Hobbywing Platinum 100
09.12.2015 10:36:57
Hi,

how are you wired? Seems like through AUX3 or directly through the receiver, in this case I would assume that you would have to reverse the throttle channel in your radio.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
09.12.2015 11:39:34
It looks like this.

It has two sets of wires coming out from it. One that has three wires to one connection (red/white/black) i connected that to esc. And it also has three wires to two connections... one connection with black and white, and one that kinda orange.

What goes were?
09.12.2015 11:42:22
Hobbywing

09.12.2015 11:53:49
Hi,

The ESC wire goes to ESC. The split wire can be re-joined and put into RPM, or left split and the orange wire goes onto the signal pin on RPM, the red/brown wire goes into any free port on the servo side of the VBar (mind polarity).

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
09.12.2015 18:26:02
I've connected the wires. But something is seriously wrong... arter about 10 seconds the engine spools up. And the only way to shut it down is to turn pitch/throttle to the max.
RV
09.12.2015 19:16:31
Ok - so it has a wrong learned throttle direction AND it also seem to have no protection programming to be at at least ONCE at "off" (which means full here) to arm ;-(

I think you have to teach the ESC throttle endpoints new.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login