Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

NEO head Agility maxed out and still too slow

geschrieben von Tohtori R 
NEO head Agility maxed out and still too slow
23.11.2015 17:47:08
Hi all,

My firsts post here.

I recently moved to VBC and NEO's from old v-bars and futaba transmitter. I have been flying for years and know what i want from my setup.

My problem with this new setup is that i cant get high enough cyclic rates even that agility is 120. Usually my agility is something between 110 and 115 depending the heli.

I dont seem to get cyclic ring warnings either so this has to be some other then mechanical issue.

has the head gain something to do with cyclic rates? i tested this system 4 flight with 2 blade head and then moved to 3 blade head so i had to lower the gain something like 20%. i did not noticed the slow behaviour with normal head but now it's obivious with 3 blades.

How can i get more agility?
RV
Re: NEO head Agility maxed out and still too slow
23.11.2015 20:15:16
How about the optimizer value?

How much do you run at - lets say 110 agility?

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
24.11.2015 21:19:27
normally i run 110 to 115 agility with normal 2 blade setups. Now i have a goblin 380KSE (3 blade setup) and my agility is 120.

i just checked and the optimizer value under swash expert is 60. I have run the optimizer and this is the result i guess.

Does this speedup the cyclic if manually altered? what kind of other efects does it have if i change the value manually?
RV
25.11.2015 20:19:42
Ok - this is what i expectted ;-)

Well - read a bit about it here:

http://www.vstabi.info/en/node/399

And then - i would suggest to try 110 agility with more optimizer (55 is default) - lets say 62...64

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
25.11.2015 23:46:03
i had some time today so i went to field and adjusted optimizer to 70 and it seem to do the trick.

agility 120 + optimizer 70 starts to feel good with that little sucker.

Is there some reason why to run agility only 110 and pump up the optimizer rather then running agility 120 and the add more optimizer?

Thanks for your patience. i just want to understand theory behind this.
RV
26.11.2015 22:18:07
Quote:
Is there some reason why to run agility only 110 and pump up the optimizer rather then running agility 120 and the add more optimizer?

No - there is no reason. The only one is - changing the agility resets the opti to half value of agility. So - if you set the agility to 120 - set the opti to 72 or 73 ...

Rainer Vetter

Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login