Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

F16 Jet- Complicated setup

geschrieben von Vinger 
F16 Jet- Complicated setup
15.08.2022 17:27:24
Hi RV

I have been asked to help out on a F16 1/5 scale Skymaster kit. Two Neo's with interbus.

Following functions required
Two Flaperons ( functions as both ailerons and flap, flaps to be mixed to elevator as well, not just trim but function)
Two all flying Ailevators (Functions both as ailerons and elevators)

Questions
1. To start with do I select two aileron and two elevator model as there are no physical flaps?
2. With the ailerons functioning as both flaps (switch) and with the elevators, how do I stop the elevator function when flaps are selected?

I am sure that I will have many more questions, but so far with the test bench full of servos and 2 Neo's I can get either the flaperons to work or the ailevators but not both, maybe the selection of aircraft type will solve this. With flaps, aileron and single elevator model I can get the flaperons to work, but then no ailevators and vice versa.

Cheers and thanks for the help.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
RV
Re: F16 Jet- Complicated setup
15.08.2022 17:51:53
1 - throw a coin, you must add the regarding mix values in the expert (long press) Wingmixer each output then.

2 - so the surfaces should not control elevator then ... okay ... you have to do the elevator mixing here after the wingmixer result:

For each side:
- servo output is a channel cell (limits, throw, center)
- MCxx Mixer with the original servo output (Wingmixer result) as input#1, Another MC as Input#2
- This "other" MC is a MUX Cell, driven by your Flap switch, one input is the FC ELEV, others Zero. (one for both sides)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: F16 Jet- Complicated setup
25.08.2022 16:45:33
Hi Rainer

Thanks got it all programmed as it should. Next project will be for a vectored thrust jet.

Peter

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login