Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

flex innovations rv8 aileron to flap macro

geschrieben von gremos 
flex innovations rv8 aileron to flap macro
10.07.2022 20:57:31
hello!!! i have an rv8 from flex innovations and i would like to set it up with a switch that will enable the flaps to follow the ailerons to have more authority in slow speed situations,hover etc etc.i have tryed many options/mixes/macrossels with no result.i found the mix in the setup but is permanent...i need to switched on-off.
any help will be apreciated!! smiling smiley

all servos are conected to indipended!!!
RV
Re: flex innovations rv8 aileron to flap macro
10.07.2022 21:56:40
Short recipie:

- zero trims and endpoints in the flaps wingmixer cells
- use a channel cell at the physical output of the flaps sockets, set ends and trim here.
- feed this channel cells with mixer cells
- one mixer input is the Original (!) Flap cell (it is then the wingmixer output)
- the other one is feed by a multiplexer, assign a switch.
- assign to the mux the amount and aileron cell in the switch position where it should work

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
11.07.2022 19:09:06
i am propably doing something very wrong.i cannot get it to work for no reason.
i have reprogram the 2 factory cells for the flaps as a channel with input the mc09 (flap).
flaps are working,after that i am lost.....
RV
11.07.2022 20:10:24
Okay - did you try above?

What did you dialed in in which cells? - Please provide some screenshots as best here so i can have a look at what is wrong with my recipie above ;-)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
11.07.2022 20:38:48
i am realy soooo fustrated....i managed to make it work but in the wrong directions.after many attempts to reverse it, i did a mesh...reset it all and trying to start from scratch...
to be honest i realy dont remember what i did...to many trys and errors... xaxaxaxax
11.07.2022 20:55:00
i kinda of made it...BUT when try to use the flaps as flaps,one (the right one) is goint the oposite direction (UP)
what i have done so far :

MC4 as channel with input MC30
MC8 as channel with input MC30
MC29 as multiplex with selector sw opt1 and input lower FC ail
MC 30 as a mixer with input 1 :MC09(flap)
input 2 :MC29

as i said it works but when i use the flaps as flaps the right one goes the other way.
i have selected a normal plain model with flaps and everything is plugded in in the default port
RV
11.07.2022 23:29:39
Could you please save, download, zip and attach the seup file from Vplane and the Macrocells - so i'll load it on my VBC here tomorrow evening and have a look.

Rainer Vetter

12.07.2022 05:47:08
yes. i will do it as soon as i come home from work today!!!!
12.07.2022 17:27:12
[center][/center]here you are
Dateianhänge:
öffnen | Download - rv8 macro and setup.zip (631 bytes)
RV
12.07.2022 18:22:12
Okay - you have been very close ;-)

The key is - to seperate the inputs in your MC29/30 for each wing side.

I have now set up MC29/30 as it is and used the result (30) to feed Ch4 only.
Then set up the same as 29/30 in 31/32 - and use the result (32) to feed AUX3.

With this config you can set the directions on each side and function in MC 30 or 32 by changing the presigns of the mix ratios, e.g. dial in -50 instead 50 here for aileron in MC32 then ;-)

Rainer Vetter

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 12.07.2022 18:22 von RV.
12.07.2022 18:40:04
it works....you are awesome!!!thank you very mutch!!!i will get the hang on the macrosells in time!!!
12.07.2022 19:22:02
and the million question.....what if i would like to use also a crow mix????
13.07.2022 08:52:08
Hi,

the million dollar video grinning smiley
Donations can be made to Rainer's account ^^

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
13.07.2022 17:53:08
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login