Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Fixed Battery ID issues

geschrieben von spencerkey 
Fixed Battery ID issues
05.09.2021 00:33:17
I have (3) helicopters where the fixed battery ID does not work but on my other helicopters it does. All have Neo with Pro and Rescue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times but to no avail. Another guy at our club is experiencing the same thing. Any ideas on what is causing this or tips to solve it?
Re: Fixed Battery ID issues
05.09.2021 09:20:13
Hello!
So you want one battery use in three different heli´s ... ???

Fixed battery is like it is named one battery for one heli ...

If you want to use one battery with fixed battery in three helis you have to use three different names for one and the same battery ...

Example
SLS 6S 5000 in Heli 1 is called "SLS5000forHeli1"
SLS 6S 5000 in Heli 2 is called "SLS5000forHeli2"
SLS 6S 5000 in Heli 3 is called "SLS5000forHeli3"

You use only one "real" battery SLS 6S 5000 ...

Greetings Geri
05.09.2021 13:28:55
Thanks for the response. I get the one battery one heli but this only works on some of my heli’s. When I plug the battery in it says ‘Fixed battery ID’ and in it recognizes what I had setup in the VBCT for a battery (12S 5000Mah, 80%, Medium age, etc).

It works on (3) other helis but the fixed battery ID simply does not work on the others. So I either have to re-enter all the info (press ‘new battery’) or I can select a battery from the drop battery list. Another guy at the club is experiencing the same thing.

It’s not a big deal but I wonder why ‘fixed battery ID’ works on some of my Neo’s and not the others.

All Neo’s and VBCT are updated.

spencerkey Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have (3) helicopters where the fixed battery ID
> does not work but on my other helicopters it does.
> All have Neo with Pro and Rescue. I have
> uninstalled and reinstalled the app a few times
> but to no avail. Another guy at our club is
> experiencing the same thing. Any ideas on what is
> causing this or tips to solve it?
RV
05.09.2021 21:40:20
Using the same battery on multiple models IS NOT possible with fixbat. It assignes ONE NEO SN to the battery (it fakes a rfid with that).

Its purpose is for "fixed built in batteries in a model".

Using the same batt im multiple models - the assigned NEO will be overwritten assigning a new one. Use RFID sensor here or select manually except on one (assigned) model ;-)

Assignin multiple batteries to one model will also be not possible => use battery ID Sensor.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.

2 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 05.09.2021 21:43 von RV.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login