Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

With regards to this thread The agility parameter doesn't work given my situation

geschrieben von GeneG 
With regards to this thread The agility parameter doesn't work given my situation
12.08.2021 23:26:24
Hi, RV

"The agility parameter doesn't work given my situation"

I hate to bother you again, but at the end of this thread, I described how things were working correctly.

And like an idiot, I went and changed something, and now the elevator doesn't work at all, while the other
control functions work fine.

And I can't firgure out how to get it working again.

I posted "I made the mixer cells into curve cells", etc.

Have been trying to fix this screwup for hours with no success.

I don't remember which mixer cells I changed as I didn't document this change properly.

Which was a big, big mistake.

I need a little help on this. Probably something simple, but I can't find out what.

Thanks for any assistance. This one is worth 3 steak dinners and a few beers.....lol
RV
Re: With regards to this thread The agility parameter doesn't work given my situation
13.08.2021 06:36:27
Could you please upload the current VPlane and Macro files? - So i would load it into a NEO and have a look ;-)

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: With regards to this thread The agility parameter doesn't work given my situation
13.08.2021 06:55:15
Hi, RV

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that.

If I did, I would do it immediately.

Perhaps the data is on the cloud, as I have been working on this for 2 couple of hours now.

I have it back so that I can mix elev. to the rudder, but cannot make the elev mix such that
it goes up and up pitch when I add left and right rudder input.

I had the V-curve working the other night, but now it doesn't.

Cannot figure out how to make the V-curve work and on what macrocell to use it on.

Thanks for your help
13.08.2021 06:58:50
setting mc37 to a curve inhibits elev movement on both stick and adding rudder

but snap works
13.08.2021 07:35:00
Hi, RV

I think I got it.

I changed the cell type in MC37 and MC39 from Mixer to Curve. But I had
failed to defined the input to "tail", even though I set a 7 point curve.

So now, with the input defined as tail, I can adjust things as descibed before.

I think I should leave it at this and leave things alone....lol

And to document this.....and save my macrocell settings.

And, again and always, thanks for your help

smileys with beer
13.08.2021 07:38:11
Oops, never mind, aileron works with stick but now elevator doesn't work with stick.

Dang it
13.08.2021 08:49:30
Hi, RV

If I set MC37 from mixer to curve mode(with MC39 in mixer mode) and define tail as input....
and have the buddy switch in the lower position or middle position....the elevator mix works according with
its curve with rudder input, but the elevators don't work from the stick input.....the snap does work correctly.

If I set MC39 from mixer to curve mode(with MC37 in mixer mode) and define tail as input....
and have the buddy switch in the middle position....the aileron mix works according to its curve
with rudder input, but the ailerons don't work from the stick....the snap does work correctly.

Very odd...I don't know how to correct this issue.

I am very sorry about my previous post errors, but I have now characterized my issues correctly.
This is very confusing to me and I am mentally fatigued also.

I hope this now provides some insight into my problems....hopefully it can be
easily corrected.

Thanks again, RV
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login