Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Vplane flaps setup with sbus output

geschrieben von gremos 
Vplane flaps setup with sbus output
07.07.2021 20:11:19
hello!!! i am trying to configure vplane setup with the vlink outputting sbus to a powerbox pioneer unit.a
everything is working perfect besides the flaps.in what way i have to set them up so i can have a delay??i am trying to make it happen for 2-3 days but i have nothing else to try out.

thank you!!!

kostas karonis!
RV
Re: Vplane flaps setup with sbus output
07.07.2021 21:10:34
The FLaps are a result of the Wingmixer at CH4 and AUX3.

So this 2 Results must be routed to the S.Bus as you did with the others.

The Flap Mix Input is MC09. Set this cell as a channel, use only delay here!
Feed MC09 with another one which is (e.g. MC27) a 3-Level, Switch assigned as needed. Use only positive Values (e.g. 0-50-100) here.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
07.07.2021 22:09:09
isn't there any other solution??i have the aux3 on the brakes.i've tryed only to use ch4 for both flaps but it is next to impossible to be 100 accurate on both sides cause they use slightly different "sub-trims"
RV
07.07.2021 22:31:58
You can feede your S.Bus MC's from CH4 both. Set them up as channel for reverse and throw each, feed them from CH4 original signal and use MC09/27 as above.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
07.07.2021 22:34:00
thank you.will try that tomorrow and let you know how that went!!! smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
11.07.2021 19:58:49
well...after a long fight with marcosells ,adjusting centers,endpoints etc etc etc...i can say that i won!!! smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley thank you a lot for all the help !!!! smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login