Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Sabre jet sensitive ailerons

geschrieben von Pawel Plesniak 
Sabre jet sensitive ailerons
11.04.2021 00:16:28
Hi Guys,

Just looking for advice about twitch ailerons. I'm flying Freewing F86 Sabre with vbar neo. I auto trimmed it. Jet flying good just the ailerons are very sensitive. Even I put 85 expo but the ailerons feel same. Very responsive for even small stick movement. Looking for an advice to soften it out?? What paramilitaries should I change?? Any ideas??

Thanks for the advice,
Pawel
Re: Sabre jet sensitive ailerons
11.04.2021 05:05:14
Lower the Agility on the ailerons.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
11.04.2021 11:45:49
Hi,

I already did it. Still same. Very twitch on ailerons even with 85 expo. Still very sensitive even for small stick movement. Any more ideas??

Thanks
12.04.2021 11:02:44
Hello Pawel,

I'm not familiar with VPlane or Jets, but since agility is the same as dual rate on conventional radios, dialing it down to zero should dial down the roll rate to zero (and subsequently, the spreading of the overall stick travel from center to max. rate). Expo then shapes the curve.

I mean, you can always use one bank even for extreme tests (like zero, or _very low_), to see what difference it makes.

I can hardly imagine that the model will still react twitchy, then.

What you could also do: make the physical connectors CH2, CH3 (I assume) curve cells, 7-points, and adjust manually, and use FC Aileron as an input.

For testing/setup purposes, you could even make that switchable, make the connectors Multiplexer (Mux) cells, assign a free switch as the selector, and set up three different curve cells, or two and leave one genuine FC Aileron (safe/known).

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
14.04.2021 08:29:40
Hi Pawel,

try expo 60%, agility 40, all other 0!

Put agility on on one of the rotation knobs. So you can adjust it during flying. And I y want expo on the other. That works!

Best
Lars

cu,
Lars
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login