Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Interbus Connection

geschrieben von voetloos 
Interbus Connection
10.03.2019 10:11:20
I am busy with a 80cc plane and are splitting all controls between two neo's. ie. portside master neo and starboard side the extender. ESC on master. I was wondering whether the interbus connection can be made with only the signal wire. If this is possible I can power the master from the ESC and the extender from a seperate battery.
RV
Re: Interbus Connection
11.03.2019 06:44:00
Interesting.

This can be done - but GND must be connected together of course as reference for the signals.

But … if the master fails - the extender fails too. All flight control calculations and Macrocells are in the Master. The Extender is just 2 more Antennas and some servo output slots.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Re: Interbus Connection
11.03.2019 06:48:40
OK, Thank you Rainer. Decided to use all wired and put battery in parallel with ESC. If ESC fails the battery will bring me safetly home.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login