Willkommen! Einloggen - Log In Neuer Benutzer - New User

erweitert

Setting throttle end points - Vplane on Mini Vbar with Castle Talon 90

geschrieben von Skeezix 
Setting throttle end points - Vplane on Mini Vbar with Castle Talon 90
30.11.2018 22:04:25
Hello - I have an electric plane that has a Castle Creations Talon 90 ESC. I am using a Mini Vbar loaded with Vplane. SO far, setup is great, but I cannot calibrate the throttle correctly, Can someone please advise how to do this? I have called Castle Creations technical support, but they are unable to assist.

Many thanks ahead of time.

Tim

WWG1WGA

1 mal bearbeitet. Zuletzt am 30.11.2018 22:04 von Skeezix.
Re: Setting throttle end points - Vplane on Mini Vbar with Castle Talon 90
01.12.2018 04:30:10
Switch on motor test mode which will allow for throttle to be available during switch off and plug in. You then do the endpoints as with any other radio. Remember to exit motor test mode when you are finished programming.

VControl, VBar on all.
TDR, TDR2, TDF, TDS and TDSF
Peter
01.12.2018 17:18:30
Thank you for the help. Can you tell me how to get into motor test mode? I am not familiar with this mode and cannot figure out how to access it. Please advise. Thank you.

WWG1WGA
RV
01.12.2018 18:31:08
Just go into the ESC Setup and enable the collective control there. Keep it enabled unless finished - it will "survive" also a power cycle.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
01.12.2018 21:31:34
Rainer,

Are you talking about the Setting in the Castle Talon 90, or the Throttle setting in the Vcontrol? Attached is a picture of what I see in the Vcontrol throttle menu - I see nothing about collective control there.

In the Castle link software for the Talon, I do not see a 'collective control' option. I only see that you can set the Talon 90 in airplane mode or Heli mode.

Apologies ahead of time. I think step by step instructions would be most helpful, as this is my first time setting up Vplane on a mini Vbar for an electric plane.

WWG1WGA

RV
02.12.2018 10:38:55
Yes - this panel here - set to 0% and 100% (off / full) and teach ESC Endpoints while keeping it open.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
Sorry, in diesem Forum dürfen nur registrierte Benutzer schreiben.

Hier klicken um Dich einzuloggen- Click here to login