Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Current/Voltage/Capacitysensor for VBar Control (04890)

Posted by lucasuk86 
Current/Voltage/Capacitysensor for VBar Control (04890)
July 24, 2023 03:25PM
Is this still being manufactured as cant find it anywhere on planet earth spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I just want to be able to get battery telemetry for my mikado Logo 550se and my new vcontrol Evo. Loving how everything is working just want to be able to get battery telemetry. Is there another way another product if the above part is no longer made? I'm using a YGE 90 LV Mikado BEC.
Re: Current/Voltage/Capacitysensor for VBar Control (04890)
July 24, 2023 03:34PM
Hi,

we actually have electronics here, but the wraparound-stickers made from a special material (don't ask me ...) are on back order.
There was no hurry because demand is pretty much down after all, with the rise of fully integrated ESCs.

Shoot me an e-mail (service (at) mikado-heli (dot) de) and I can see what I can do.

On the other hand, why not upgrade to a YGE 95 LVT and omit the extra item, benefit from being able to set it up from your transmitter, and from the superior BEC?

Best,

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
July 24, 2023 03:37PM
I'm only just getting into all this techy stuff I didn't realise I could get a BEC with it built in! In that case Eddi I will go purchase one of those YGE 95!

Thanks for the info!
July 25, 2023 08:54AM
Hi,

and you have choice:

YGE -T series
Scorpion Tribunus series
HobbyWing V4 and later, with latest firmware (check with HW first, and mind that particularly the small ESCs (80 A and lower afaik) don't seem to have current measuring)
Kontronik w/ external TelMe or built-in TelMe (check with Kontronik, and mind that external TelMe is not bidirectional, no programming)

—Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/25/2023 08:55AM by Eddi E. aus G..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login