Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

blueline v6 and vplane

Posted by thebirdman 
blueline v6 and vplane
August 21, 2022 07:13PM
Hi all another dumb question I cant seam to find the answer for:
Have some older blueline and silverline both with v6 pro.
I would like to load vlpane on them and put into some models however I never did register these as they were in models I had bought for parts....
I can communicate with them through the touch and older vcontrol, but not control manager
How does one go about this ? Be nice to eventually have all my models running vbar smiling smiley

tkx in advance

randy
RV
Re: blueline v6 and vplane
August 21, 2022 08:30PM
Hello,

to load another firmware on old vbars - use V5 PC soft, do the recovery procedure, then (if not done) self-enabel or use the license key procedure (if firmware was enabled before).

https://uroehr.de/vtube/cat/old-v5-vbars-archive-/video/download-install-pc-software-and-driver

https://uroehr.de/vtube/cat/old-v5-vbars-archive-/video/recovery-en

https://uroehr.de/vtube/cat/old-v5-vbars-archive-/video/vbar-online-update

https://uroehr.de/vtube/cat/vbar-control-classic/video/vstabi-en?catName=vbar-control-classic

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
August 21, 2022 09:57PM
Tkx Yet again Rainer
Got it back to V5 and sent off a screen shot to get registered under me, once done ill carry on and get vplane loaded
It's a great feeling one is able to use older stuff for other things other just having it sit on a shelf, Just another reason I love my vbar's smiling smiley

Many tkx
Randy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2022 10:23PM by thebirdman.
August 22, 2022 04:41PM
Ty rainer, got vplane loaded,
One other question, seams I have to use the sensor to get it to connect? was hoping to not have to use the gyro, is there an option to disable it ? or did I load the incorrect software (vplane sat enabled)

tkx
randy
RV
August 22, 2022 08:57PM
VPlane = with Gyro
VBasic = w/o Gyro

So - no choice, sensor must be connected.

regards (EN) / Gruss (DE)

Rainer Vetter

Posting and answering - please use a PC and a standard keyboard. Answer all questions fully, take the needed time, don't forget probably requested attachments.

Für Posts und Antworten bitte einen PC und eine richtige Taststaur benutzen sowie alle Fragen vollständig abarbeiten. Nehmt Euch Zeit, beantwortet Rückfragen in Ruhe und vollständig.
Für Einzelkommunikation bitte ausschließlich Email verwenden! - PN, Messenger, Chat usw. werden nicht bearbeitet.
For single user communication please send a email only! PM, Messenger, Chat etc. won't be read.
August 22, 2022 09:26PM
Got it tkx...
All setup, did find the gyro settings referencing the different banks.....seams tame so will give it a go when the weather co-ops
tkx
again
randy
August 23, 2022 08:46AM
Hi Randy,

bank 1 is always without stabilization (zero gains), even though the control surfaces still twitch a bit, anticipating smiling smiley
You could zero out gain in all banks, in case you wouldn't want stabilization.

But I am sure you will find it natural and helpful, not interfering or patronizing.

Mind the trim flight switch, fly straight and level, then engage, wait for the sound, trim done. Very convenient.

Kind regards

Eddi

Born to fly ...
forced to work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login